The Dare Game MkII

Hehe i love my rewards but i was dissapointed only because i thought Voice graft worked on other players. Phooey. No making budrick say things during raids D:

NGL, voice graft and dire charm are the A+ megafun way to play with noobs and make them do non-existant quests/events

Aye now lads, sure'n I am t' be givin' me thanks t' Ikaa fer a pirate twas findin' 'is treasure this eve. And sure'n ye can be that fer when I be drinkin' meself in t' a stupor I'll be glad fer me fourth leg t' stand on.

y00le.png

Three cheers fer Ikaa!

(Honestly I am really honoured by this and I'm glad I did a good job, as I said before I had a lot of fun with this and this has just made me love the server and my character even more. So thank you Ikaa)

Aye now lads, sure'n I am t' be givin' me thanks t' Ikaa fer a pirate twas findin' 'is treasure this eve. And sure'n ye can be that fer when I be drinkin' meself in t' a stupor I'll be glad fer me fourth leg t' stand on.

y00le.png

Three cheers fer Ikaa!

(Honestly I am really honoured by this and I'm glad I did a good job, as I said before I had a lot of fun with this and this has just made me love the server and my character even more. So thank you Ikaa)

Kill him in pvp can we take his peg leg?

y00le.png

Three cheers fer Ikaa!

Grats!

And bards dont get dire charm.
/cry.

Everyone is missing the importantly and obvious question. If he dies, and we take his leg... does he start dropping lots of gold coins? And more importantly, if we combine his peg leg with a gate spell scroll, do we go to a 6 man cow raiding zone?

> 5 years dead thread initiated by a GM long gone? I think your chances are rather slim.

Back
Top Bottom