The Dare Game MkII

Damn...nice dude! Only a 2.7% chance to get three in a row if the parser is correct. Congrats~

How many times total did you die?

Not that many, or at least not the amount i hoped it would take me, around 50 i would say, the worst part was waiting for the death fatigue to fade and killing some lowlevels siting at trees leaching exp while i was trying to learn how to bard and deal with the beard around.

Tekkelin Dare essentially complete (I don't want to wait till midnight to post this)
He will remain F-less untill then though <3

Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom

Done eating my sandwich. While I hate to have my dare be based off of someone elses dare not being complete, especially a fellow guild member...

Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom

More sandwich.

BadTranslator.jpg

Kah dah boh-bay Woldaff!
Kah boo toh-loo Gtoo!
Dah doo-ay wah

I failed my dare, I didn't have the free time to fish from 0 - 150 to even have a chance at those damn tmaps.

Not quite.

While your creepy uncle Duke Raralith is no longer interested in marrying your broken and battered 16 year old form, the mystic chains that bound you have wound around your person, binding you to this form.

You are henceforth Tyronia, a female. Your reward is a broom. Now get to work cleaning the tower, and make me a sammich.

should max my baking skill, imo

I'm not really sure how to show my pants-less ass over the last week, except to say that every member of CW has had more then enough fun oogling my butt on a daily basis and can certainly vouch for my bare buns. I even got a new pair of pants last night and have yet to try them on.
So basically, dare complete.

I checked periodically, and afaik, its complete.

/cry

The humiliation... the ridicule... the frosted butt cheeks...

And no reward...

/cry

The humiliation... the ridicule... the frosted butt cheeks...

And no reward...

The joy of parading yourself around sans pants wasnt reward enough?

Some people.. Your dare isnt complete however for another 30 minutes, and you arent allowed to complain about lack of rewards until AFTER your timeframe is up.

The joy of parading yourself around sans pants wasnt reward enough?

Some people.. Your dare isnt complete however for another 30 minutes, and you arent allowed to complain about lack of rewards until AFTER your timeframe is up.

Kah toh-loo loo-loo

FAIL! well a bit of RL creeping up at a bad time!

(1 of 3 key pieces attained) I only have a SS as the zone crashed before I could loot.

I still had fun and thanks for the opportunity...

however, I await my punishment...

Spiders freak me out. But whats worse is spiderkin, those hideous abominations of spider/dark elf.

Slay the spiderkin, and show me 40 spiderkin silk and atleast 40 death messages in your screenshot as proof.

Okay, I was able to get the 40 spiderkin kills but the silk was tough to come by and I was only able to get 9 in the end. It was a lot of fun and I await my punishment!

FAIL! well a bit of RL creeping up at a bad time!

(1 of 3 key pieces attained) I only have a SS as the zone crashed before I could loot.

I still had fun and thanks for the opportunity...

however, I await my punishment...

What UI is that? I wouldn't mind trying it out to test the bag/inventory setup.

Back
Top Bottom