The Dare Game MkII

Leeroy Jenkins:

What's the standing of Mini bosses? They are kinda raid mobs, but blue. Or is the intent of this dare to have all 15 as red bosses?
FYI, atm, i have 9/15 red boss deaths :) 6 more!
Thanks,
Coriakin

Assign me a dare

Nathasar Nataranju, 65 Iksar Shadowknight, pvp always, sorry about skippin' the bold

Your disturbing love of big gay spiders has blossomed into a love of ALL spiders. Screenshot all the different spider models you can think of, all over the world of Dalaya. The more you get, the better.

Dare Complete! I could find 11 different models of spiders! They're so cute and cuddly!

Last edited:
doh just saw the "no more dare requests" thing. hell I just learned about it an hour ago

Last edited:
Times are tough, and i want to protect my hard earned savings. Find me some investment vehicles that i can be assured of.

Your dare is to screenshot 50 items with the word gold somewhere in them. The only exception is crafted jewelery, and you can not ask ooc for help.

What about augs?

Congratulations on completing your dare! Upon leaving the Plane of Earth, you notice something stuck to your shoe. "Thats odd" you exclaim to yourself "Theres something stuck to my shoe". So you stop and, finding nothing to brace yourself against, you do a one footed hop until you can snag the item in question and remove it. Its a piece of paper. A coupon actually. It entitles the bearer to one piece of loot from either zone, to include everything but boss loot. Offer not good on sundays, one coupon per customer. So whatll it be?

Hahaha... Plane of Earth and it's mischievous coupons..

Just to clarify, by boss loot do you mean loot from any named mob, or just loot from Sihala and Tarhansar?

Just to clarify, by boss loot do you mean loot from any named mob, or just loot from Sihala and Tarhansar?
Pretty sure it means at least all white/yellow/red conned nameds in there that drop loot.

Your adeptness in tailoring has your arcane mind branching off into new realms of thought. Perhaps, you think you yourself, you could combine scales from various creatures into strong, lightweight armor.

Your dare is to acquire 20 different scales (such as mermaid scales, not things like wyrmscale boots).

21 scales, and thankfully without having to beg for a Taeshlin raid.

Using Alt and hovering over the items seemed easier than making six screenshots of four link windows each (the maximum allowed at once), if that's insufficient I'll do things the long way.

A++, would dare again, eagerly awaiting The Dare Game MkIII.

There's a sword from PoEarth that has the epic ranger model from TEH GAME (hah, pro-pre-filterization ftmfw)

There's a sword from PoEarth that has the epic ranger model from TEH GAME (hah, pro-pre-filterization ftmfw)

Thats actually off the boss of the zone.

Edit: Nevermind. Did not see that she took off all the restrictions.

Dare Complete! I could find 11 different models of spiders! They're so cute and cuddly!

Congratulations on completing your dare! After spending SO MUCH TIME with spiders, you decide you hate them after all, and your reward of a Spider-Smasher should assist you nicely.

A++, would dare again, eagerly awaiting The Dare Game MkIII.

Good lord no. Running this game is damn hard.

Congratulations on completing your dare! While you were unable to combine your scales into anything, and have way more cuts and bruises to show for your efforts than when you began, your new methods of thought on the subject has increased your tailoring skill 50 points!

Back
Top Bottom