The Dare Game MkII

Tizanish, 65 enchanter

Dare: to collect 8 gate peices (Completed)

myproof2.jpg

Myproof1.jpg

Last edited:
Assign me a dare

Regasin, 65 Bard

The voices in your head that tell you to burn things are at it again, and this time they are far too insistent to ignore.

Collect 30 different items with "Fire" somewhere in the title. There are some exclusions. *crafted* jewelery, spells (no spell: lesser summoning: fire) and no augs.

Assign me a dare

Kerolynne, 65 druid

Starting now, every mob/npc that you meet is completely foreign to you, and scares you silly. So silly in fact, that you are compelled to should 'AHHHH %T' at everything you see.

When asked about this condition, you are to play dumb and have no recollection whatsoever.

As proof, 10 screenshots, while grouped, and in an exp zone. No wandering off by your lonesome and trying to do this.

Last edited:
Assign me a dare.

Katja, 65 mage.

You are considered by many (and by 'by many', i mean, you and your pet) to be the best Duelist in the world. However, your progress is insufficient in your own eyes, and you vow to fight 100 duels to better your skills as a fighter. You may challenge anyone you like, and they may accept or decline as they choose. Anyone may challenge you, and you do not have the luxury of choice, you must accept the challenge and fight. You arent obligated to win, but losing teaches you nothing, except you are a loser. And losing hurts. I guess thats something.

Dare : To murder 100 bats
Fun Fact : I think it took me longer to assemble the screenshot than kill the bats.

In the dark heart of Greater Faydark, there lurks a sinister evil. And evil known only as... fruit bats. These winged minions of hell rampage unchecked across the forest, spreading pure undiluted malice, making children weep and mothers wail. AND ITS GONE UNPUNISHED FOR FAR TOO LONG! Today, one cleric took matters into her own alcohol fueled hands.

Theassistance.jpg

Sad.jpg

VERY alcohol fueled. (More fun facts, it takes me 3 stacks of alcohol to go from sober to ridiculously drunk. That's right, Cuwi can down 60 beers in one go. Take that boys.)

Although the drunken visions in my head were unspecific as to how best to kill them, I decided that hammers were the way to go. And if you're going to use a hammer, you might as well use a damn big hammer.

Theimplement.jpg

Let's get it on.

ItBegins.jpg

*An hour later*

TheEnd.jpg

IT IS DONE. THE FAYDARK HAS BEEN CLEANSED OF THIS MENACE. *Wanders back to Athica to sleep it off*

Cuwi's dreams were later haunted by 10,000 'You have slain a fruit bat' messages. It looked sort of like this.

total.jpg

THE END

Edit - I included the damage messages so it was clear that I didn't just copy/paste a single You have Slain a Fruit Bat message 100 times. I was originally going to use Adre to track bats down for me, but it turns out Gfay has even more bats than initially predicted and it became quite pointless to track them when running around for more than 5 seconds was a guarantee I'd find one.

Last edited:
Spoken as a wizard, none of these qualify. Cause they don't transport ANYTHING but you. Wizards all over dalaya will laugh at your sight now!

Well I do recall it takes you a long time to be able to transport others, but look I got my gates within a week. Looks like I might be learning faster than you!

for my dare to get 50 different drinks. Is that items which say "This is a drink", or does it include alcohols which you can put in your inventory and drink?

Last edited:
Monking is hard, and you need to relax. You want to stay at an Inn. But not just any inn, you want to stay in a forbidden inn. Now THEREs a challenge for a monk looking to relax.

Your dare is to head to Nagthilian A, and B, and find 3 beds in each zone to sleep in.

im so relaxed that my legs have atrophied and i couldn't even leave athica.

Economic stimulus packages have been handed out to the following people:
Agiv
Akirha
Aloure
Ansla
Anzuo
Apim
Arformaba
Atern
Athiel
Awargrave
Bohh
Bronc
Cacaphony
Camilde
Cathylarune
Chochan
Chooga
Daabu
Daldora
Damu
Delanor
Delios
Denkins
Deverell
Devoider
Discotech
Drakliz
Drizzin
Dronax
Drudkh
Dyraken
Eaxela
Eetoe
Eetoes
Eisenphust
Fenamin
Foku
Foox
Gorghor
Gram
Gruurk
Gumu
Haikar
Humphreys
Ithop
Itradu
Ivess
Ivostia
Jackie
Jarshale
Jech
Jepel
Jotifer
Jullei
Kagbak
Korpiklaani
Krimzen
Lich
Medicuss
Mescal
Migraiin
Mstick
Mufin
Munkee
Nemast
Obeko
Obenyo
Osix
Otham
Perfidia
Polythene
Ponar
Razu
Rennek
Rotruda
Sarsis
Serangoon
Shamanica
Sheek
Shontra
Sithraak
Slithery
Spartysimo
Sscally
Sugersmacks
Terrar
Topp
Treeles
Tunke
Tunzak
Turvagor
Uthesku
Vanaan
Vavix
Vega
Ventrax
Viseu
Voworka
Xohh
Yalden
Zekulan

(My Dare is done)

I refuse to do my dare because Starscream needs to be angry if he is going to fight. Which is why I only feed him Squirrel heads. He may eat bugs in between meals but only to keep him in a killing mood.

Your dare is very very simple. You are to thwart Tyrone and keep him from accomplishing his dare, as his uncle the Duke who locked him in the fearstone castle in the first place. You have the same restrictions he does about communication (using nothing other than shout and say (and tell replies, if someone sends you a tell first) ) however you do not have any combat restrictions. You must also stay in character while in fearstone.

Some clarification, am I allowed to train Tyrone and gate so that lowbies would dare not go near him? The Duke is willing to lock up the princess, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few lowbies getting trained.

Back
Top Bottom