The Dare Game MkII

I was tasked with finding and photographing myself with every named dragon in Dragonhorn Keep.
I took the broad meaning of dragon to be basically anybody in dragonhorn keep - drakes, wyrms and wyverns included. Actual definition dragons are marked with an asterisk.
The difficulties arose when I found various people in the zone murdering and plundering the very dragons I sought to admire! Phoenix Rising and Bane were some of the treacherous factions whom were killing every dragon in sight. Some unnamed party stealthily killed Zaklash and made their escape just moments before I arrived.
Lord Zirvane was particularly difficult to coax into a photo-op due to his extreme (dis)taste for paparazzi.

Congratulations on completing your dare! While the dragons of the keep still look upon you warily after a week of prancing around and photographing them, they have fallen back into the habit of just ignoring you.

Your documentation has assisted many an adventurer, and you are rewarded with 100 fame!

Congratulations on completing your dare! While the dragons of the keep still look upon you warily after a week of prancing around and photographing them, they have fallen back into the habit of just ignoring you.

Your documentation has assisted many an adventurer, and you are rewarded with 100 fame!
675 to go!

I hear Misery is an unforgiving place, but I'm far too scared to go there myself and find out. Before I go, I'd need a full report on the creatures and places of interest there.

Your dare is to document all creatures and places of interest in Misery, without disturbing anything.

Ancient Statue
Blightsoul
bound blasphemer
Captain of the Guard
clawing soul
damned prisoner
dark banshee
doomed jailer
fallen spirit
forsaken one
hungering soul
pit banshee
risen deceiver
shackled heretic
skeleton prison guard
skeleton prison warden
soulwind
Vahir Ghan
watchlight
First Watcher
Second Watcher
Third Watcher
Hunter of Souls
well - just a well, and there was no money at the bottom for me
small cliff - the area here seems to have been destroyed. Also watch out for those spikes, they are very sharp

dare complete

On a side note, I was deeply saddened due to the lack of fluffy sheep in Misery.

Last edited:
Your dare is to kill Cinn 10 times before he completes his dare. Since your time frame for completion is directly related to his time frame, you are at a slight disadvantage.

So its midnight now, and I've yet to get a kill shot on Cinn. He has died twice and came close several other times. Once by a guildie in Rust tmap, and another by an efreeti blademaster when he was running away from me in FG after I took him down to about 8%.

I accept my punishment!!

So its midnight now, and I've yet to get a kill shot on Cinn. He has died twice and came close several other times. Once by a guildie in Rust tmap, and another by an efreeti blademaster when he was running away from me in FG after I took him down to about 8%.

I accept my punishment!!

you still have another 23.5 hrs

maxskills.jpg

I fail at image hosting, so hopefully I got this right.

Lobsang

P.S. I stole cinn's win button

Last edited:
Dare completed

That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I hope items that don't have unlimited charges count, considering you expect me to lose them anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom