Tesia's choice, once again

I could've sworn killing SC raises blackscale, but if not, BS hits need to be added to them and vice versa.

Definitely led me to attempt kill SC and CoI to find out they didnt give faction gains out of curiosity. Anyways, I think I will just stop this ordeal all together. If someone with the same issue I had got their things fixed and are rocking the augs, I don't see why I have to try and settle because I didn't get lucky with a GM one day or study the main quest walkthrough on wiki. None of the faction information is represented at all throughout the game until you hit Heartlands.

Thanks for the responses though and the fixes for the future MQers

The Alignment requirements have been removed. The faction requirements remain.
so basically if good ol darb here cant join BS which might be a logical choice for rogues he has to get his alignment closer to COI or SC.
To do that he has to swear to the most correct god and possible jack his diety spec way outa line. Pretty shady but you have to do what you have to do.

Well according to Wiz we need to adjust faction you get from kills. So when that happens, no, you won't.

Thatd be pretty nice to do. It is probably a pain in the ass, but Im sure it is better to do now than never? Thanks again for the support/help, I feel like an idiot

so basically if good ol darb here cant join BS which might be a logical choice for rogues he has to get his alignment closer to COI or SC.
To do that he has to swear to the most correct god and possible jack his diety spec way outa line. Pretty shady but you have to do what you have to do.

No, he can join CoI or SC if he hasn't screwed up that faction too much even if his alignment doesn't match one of those factions.

Hate to pester, but is there an ETA on this being put in? Have my MQ items ready to turn in and finish off as well as 9 Blackscale faction turn in quests ready. Just impatient as hell for the augs, sorry to bother!

Back
Top Bottom