Terrible

Thade

DINOSAUR THADE
Terrible has returned and is looking to finish filling out its roster to return to t5 ish raiding. We're largely comprised of old t11+ raiders. However we enjoy the lower level content, and enjoy climbing through the tiers.

We are Giant Ally (Giants are friends! Dragons are food.)

Raid Hours:
Monday 8:30-11:30 EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST
Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST

Requirements:
75 AAs or more
Main Quest Done
Done/Nearly Done Faction Aug.

Recruiting:
Wizard
Ranger
Rogue
Clerics

Message Thade or Jauth in game if interested or apply on our website at guild.we-are-terrible.com

Last edited:
ARE YOU A WIZARD? If so we want you! Could still use a cleric and a rogue/other dps!

Neither of you took off your GM hats that time.

Taking off GM hat would not have affected awful raid times at all, and player character numbers, allthough way lower then GM toon numbers, are still too high.

If memory serves me right you have a cleric!

... that until now, only 2 non-staff members knew about.

Sigh.

Congratulations, you just lost a "keep your mouth shut" contest with Cless.

*ragedelete*

.... "Uhhh, I don't always get Tao's humor. Was he being serious or making a joke?"

I figured 4 years later it wasn't still a secret. MY BAD. I honestly don't even know it's name, JUST THAT IT EXISTS.

Hell, I even played some of my own alts with Taru's cleric and managed to keep my mouth shut. I grouped with him in Effive until I got inundated with harassing tells from Eyate and Gtoo that I couldn't have that name because letter-number was their thing, not mine. I liked having F5 be both refresh AND halfway between E8 and G2. I got name nerfed and switch it to Jaeten for J10, hoping that having a 2 digit number would save me from the long arm of their wrath. Apparently, it did.

Still, being the leak to the long-haired hippie tyrant's alt is just too embarassing, Juff-muffin. Good thing it was his only alt. WINK WINK.

Oh yeah, Cless would actually be about right for Terrible if I could figure out why SoD magically stopped working no matter what I do.

Last edited:
Need a wizard, ranger, and some clerics, because apparently they don't like to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom