Swarm Mastery

Drotic

Dalayan Adventurer
can an official SoD admin/dev/??? person who knows for the fact what do Swarm Mastery and Lesser Swarm Mastery focus effects do please.

From hearsay:
Swarm Mastery - increases effects of all slow spells by 10%

I heard it makes the 50% slow a 55% slow, but that could be either a raw +5% or a 10% increase on 50 so thats not awesomely helpful.

My understanding of it was a straightt up 5% bonus for Swarm master (turning 40% slow into 45% and the Arc Slow to 60% instead of 55%).

*shrug*

Isn't it 10% to slow ( 50 to 55 ; 55 to 60,5) for swarm mastery , and 5% for lesser (50 to 52,5 ; 55 to 57,75) ?

Dzillon said:
Isn't it 10% to slow ( 50 to 55 ; 55 to 60,5) for swarm mastery , and 5% for lesser (50 to 52,5 ; 55 to 57,75) ?

Yes, it is a multiplier. So 1.1x50 or 1.1x55..etc (1.05x50 and 1.05x55)

swarm mastery effect item is easier to get than lesser swarm mastery. Maybe they stack I dunno some light from developers would be nice cause the effect isnt parsable

Drotic said:
swarm mastery effect item is easier to get than lesser swarm mastery. Maybe they stack I dunno some light from developers would be nice cause the effect isnt parsable

the arms are for people too lazy to switch out masks after slowing :hmph:

it may have been discussed between them and a gm once before. Who knows? maybe they parsed it.

Anyone here can be as positive as you could be if a gm told you at the end of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom