Sunken Cathedral: bugs and feedback thread

Thank you for the feedback. Because some global loot pools are involved, I'd rather not get rid of the clutter loot. There is however another solution effective immediately which will be available to players having completed the zone quest. If anybody is that far along they are encouraged to go talk to some NPCs in zone.

Improvements were made in the spiral room.
Main quest line lengthened a bit - a new bonus awaits for those going all the way.

There are two vendors in the zone that I've found so far, that should solve the issue of the unique items that drop there, compared to say emberflow, this can easily be mitigated

Had something odd happen to my Necro the other day. When I clicked off lich (to keep the illusion as long as possible), I would lose hag illusion every tick or so. Only thing I can think of was the recourse causing the illusion to drop, as nothing else changed. When I put lich back on and got the hag illusion again, everything was fine.

The illusion would just drop with me just standing there not even casting spells or having anything cast or hit me.

That certainly is odd. It may be a limitation of how the hag illusion is interacting with lich, unfortunately.

Thank you to Paxit and his group last night for pointing out a bug with the zone quest. This bug is now fixed.

Back
Top Bottom