Suggetsion for Mielech's Fury

speakeroo

Dalayan Elder
Hi all,

So this spell is pretty awesome, but for those who don't know this is what it does taken from the spell parser.

Slot 2: Increase Current Mana by 35 per tick
Slot 3: Increase STR by 200
Slot 4: Increase Melee Haste by 100%
Slot 5: Increase ATK by 200
Slot 6: Increase AC by 57
Slot 7: Increase Max HP by 2000

From my understanding, increased ATK doesn't do anything for pets? If I am wrong, please inform me. I think str does help, but I am not sure.

If ATK does nothing could it be replaced with something that might do something? Possible suggestions are,

increase the AC component
add a ds component
add a non-damaging proc, like an ac debuff or a resist debuff (If this interfered with RBoW, no one would like it, and I retract my suggestion of it)
froglok illusion (Spell is from mielD, people may not like this idea, so idk)

This is just from a mage's point of view.

Atk from spells I think works fine plus it's a solid hp/haste upgrade either way. The str is honestly the most questionable part of that. Its still a good spell that I don't think really needs anything.

Attack works as normal, strength does nothing. But the spell is already incredible, like 15% increase to pet DPS over ancient burnout, plus the pile of extra hp. Doesn't really need any help.

Attack works as normal, strength does nothing. But the spell is already incredible, like 15% increase to pet DPS over ancient burnout, plus the pile of extra hp. Doesn't really need any help.
Unless I am missing something, both strength and attack from buffs play no role in the damage an npc does (pets are npcs). Pets however do gain small increases from strength that is on gear they are wearing, as well as a small bump from weapon ratios.

If this is the case and two components of the spell intended to increase damage output both do nothing, can they be converted to a higher haste % and those two effects be removed?

Back
Top Bottom