Strands of life confusion

I come back to see how the game is doing and see this instead. This tome is godly, and ever only considering its effect on yourself means you have no concept of how this game works. I'd stab puppies IRL for my rogue to do this, even if he wouldn't get anything out of it. Killing any adds in a boss fight makes this mind-blowingly amazing.
As for Ynnear here, SUP BRO LONG TIME NO SEE! You need to go outside (of Kaesora) once in a while, nerd. Instead of complaining about Kaesora mob respawn speed, get back to complaining about why tougher zones aren't worthwhile anymore. I'd still love to get in some higher end zone XP groups, but all people want to do is Kaesora. This hurts my soul.

I come back to see how the game is doing and see this instead. This tome is godly, and ever only considering its effect on yourself means you have no concept of how this game works. I'd stab puppies IRL for my rogue to do this, even if he wouldn't get anything out of it. Killing any adds in a boss fight makes this mind-blowingly amazing.
As for Ynnear here, SUP BRO LONG TIME NO SEE! You need to go outside (of Kaesora) once in a while, nerd. Instead of complaining about Kaesora mob respawn speed, get back to complaining about why tougher zones aren't worthwhile anymore. I'd still love to get in some higher end zone XP groups, but all people want to do is Kaesora. This hurts my soul.
i just farm there come back cless i miss you xoxo

Back
Top Bottom