Stories of New: Orcs - Quest not completable?

Woot

Dalayan Adventurer
It looks like a piece needed from Tur`ruj for this quest is not dropping any longer making this quest not completable. Is this being looked at / fixed?

Thanks!

As far as I know some people exploited the mobs that dropped the quest piece and it was removed from the game.

Really sad to have an incomplete quest, even sadder that it's a very long and hard quest and that is the last part of it.

Man, even I think that’s a slam dunk idea, and I have (mostly) fringe, silly ideas. I’d bet it happens.

Man, even I think that’s a slam dunk idea, and I have (mostly) fringe, silly ideas. I’d bet it happens.
Well, it would achieve two things atleast:
  1. It would add an incentive to do Ju'bor.
  2. It would make it so that killing harder mobs is required. The reason given for why the focus effects got nerfed in quality was "mobs required to kill are too easy", after all.

Thank you for implementing these pieces again! I would say it is much appreciated, but my time in remnants would say otherwise...

Thank you for implementing these pieces again! I would say it is much appreciated, but my time in remnants would say otherwise...
Kerolynne thanked me for all the bone chips you provided. So your effort is not in vain.

Back
Top Bottom