Staff Appreciation

Airek

Dalayan Adventurer
I just don't think the server player-base gives the staff enough credit. Everyone forgets staff are people too that have to deal with very Real Life things. So I'd like to thank all the staff (and also contributing players) that have done their best to make this server a better place. I've personally spent over 11 years now here, and I do not regret a single minute. Thank you all for the good times :)

Yeah(6 years here),but wth did they break the game and then completly vanish?
Everyone forgets staff are people too that have to deal with very Real Life things

Sorry man, sometimes life bites you in the ass. Current staff has had curve balls thrown at them with very real life health issues. Maybe they haven't had the time to post to apologize about their health, or maybe some things are just a little more important than posting on some forums.

Overall the staff here is great. They are actually fun and engaging when you bump into them too!

***Someone needs to put an update in the news on the server home page. It's been 4 months since an update was done. Keeping news a little current helps bring in new blood. Any update is a good update. "All your Gnome pickles are belong to me!" is even a good update!

Thank you for all the hard work you put in to get client 2.5 running which is probably no small miracle in itself.

When I started playing sod after a long stint on live in 2008 the game had many odd bugs also like the lag bug , oofta that one really sucked for many years iirc untill it was squashed. There were many more bugs tbh but the game was playable and stable, it still is so + bugs again but thats ok, the game evolves as it goes along. people are allowed to come in and fix things dev things , gm things w/e with volunteers. Sometimes it just real life that changes the course of the gameworld and the rate at which things can be addressed.

Thank you to all those that kept and still keep the Shards server running for a LONG time from winters roar to sod 2.0 to ikisith expansion to sod 2.5.

Back
Top Bottom