Spell: Voice of Kaezul

stever

Dalayan Elder
Currently this spell has a 9 minutes grey out period from when it is memmed to when you can cast it. I was wondering if this greying out period could be taken off of the spell. As it currently exists, you need to mem the spell and refresh to be able to cast it in a reasonable amount of time. The alternative is to keep it memmed and it takes up a precious spell gem slot. Some suggestions:

1.) Eliminating the grey-out period while keeping the 9 minute recast.
2.) Keep the grey-out period but make the buff tick to 10 minutes and stay there with the SK in the group.
3.) Do nothing.

Open to suggestions about how to make this spell relevant again.

Thanks.

Move it to an AA like LoH and DT work and home origin work?

Change/incorporate it to a stance?

These are my spitball ideas.

My ideal scenario would be some sort of quest to turn the spell into a passive stance or AA that you could toggle on and off. Another semi-solution would be a quest to turn in the Turruj ear (https://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Bauble_of_Forbidden_Rituals) into a new version that has a clicky Voice of Kaezul that is Shadowknight only. Maybe some of the seasons characters have a different perspective on this spell and it should be left alone, but eliminating the grey out period would be a very nice QOL improvement.

I feel like a number of spells have had their initial gem cooldowns fixed or tampered with in the past and this is one that just got forgotten. It would be nice to not have to refresh the few times you want to use it.

Any word on if this spell can be made to not have a 9 minute grey out period? Would atleast let me mem it for fights and not have to refresh every time I want to use it.

Back
Top Bottom