Spell utility

Arif

Dalayan Beginner
I have a 65 monk, a 65 shaman and am now leveling up a druid who just got 59. I was looking for some clarification on the best way to use the characters' buffs. For the monk the best bet would be focus of soul, shroud of spirits and natureskin and for the druid and shaman the best would be potc and natureskin due to the mana regen? It seems ironic to me that a shaman wouldn't want his own 65 buff spell. Thanks for your help in advance.

Some shamans use focus due to charisma. Depends if you really needs those 6 points of mana regn from potc or not and don't want to have another buff slot filled with cha buff.

If you are not full on buffs (15) then I would say your best bet is to go for the mana regen and throw up a charisma buff. However, if you are limited on buffs I would decide based on your role as a shaman. Our guild has 3 shamans and for the most part, they play quite distinct roles from eachother.

If you were primarily healing, obviously you would want mana regen and the charisma would be moot. However, if you're casting many spells on mobs, the added charisma is of the utmost importance and maximizing your charisma is far more helpful than some added mana per tick.

On the other hand, if your name is Christania, then you're just a sweetass ranger. :psyduck:

Back
Top Bottom