Special edition guild-specific raiding mobs

Tears of Hate

Great swarm of aviaks
Special Abilities: im a level 55 necro looking to join some type of raiding guild you dant have to raid all the time any guild of that type plz send me a tell for invite
Difficulty: can i get a 93% to 96% rez in
Location: south badlands plz at the bridge plz will pay 50 plat for rez
Event Strategy: i will pay you a 5 plat too shut your fcking smart ass mouth up
Other Notes: i need a gms help plz

iaeolan said:
Tears of Hate

Great swarm of aviaks
Special Abilities: im a level 55 necro looking to join some type of raiding guild you dant have to raid all the time any guild of that type plz send me a tell for invite
Difficulty: can i get a 93% to 96% rez in
Location: south badlands plz at the bridge plz will pay 50 plat for rez
Event Strategy: i will pay you a 5 plat too shut your fcking smart ass mouth up
Other Notes: i need a gms help plz

Sho 'nuff

The Train Master - Dalaya's Beginners
Approximate Difficulcy: OMFG THE HORRAR
Special Ability: At 50% it will call all of the mobs in the zone to aid it. Basically, you're screwed. If you're lucky enough to kill these mobs, then it will death-touch the entire zone after shouting "INC TRAIN".

NeoReloaded said:
Special Ability: At 50% it will call all of the mobs in the zone to aid it. Basically, you're screwed. If you're lucky enough to kill these mobs, then it will death-touch the entire zone after shouting "INC TRAIN".
Change to:
Special Ability: Will cause anyone who zones out to immidiately zone back in, always giving fodder to the train at the ent and never leaving until the last person is dead and is crying in ooc

NeoReloaded said:
The Train Master - Dalaya's Beginners
Approximate Difficulcy: OMFG THE HORRAR

Anyone who enters Blackburrow should automatically aggro every mob in the zone, just for nostalgias sake.

Draxx said:
Exodus' specific mob:

The American Machine
Difficulty: Impossible because we love the flag and Jesus
Special Ability: Every time Exodus attempts this encounter, he is gauranteed to drop the Archaic frag that Nwaij needs. However, they are doomed to fail because Latten forgets to use "Resistaliance," and <<<<<<<<<<real Tinkaa is no longer their main puller>>>>>>>>>>>. The one weakness to this encounter is political propaganda in the form of terrorist attacks.

Yeah sure !

Wiz said:
General Generic - Fusion
Difficulcy: About average.
Special Ability: None.

Random Name on Mob - Fusion
Difficulty: none
Special Ability: The Fusion team use their mains to wipe out any named on any zone just for the fun of "twinkin" their alts and leaving the lower tier guilds w/o raids.

brasileira said:
Random Name on Mob - Fusion
Difficulty: none
Special Ability: The Fusion team use their mains to wipe out any named on any zone just for the fun of "twinkin" their alts and leaving the lower tier guilds w/o raids.
burn? :psyduck:

I assure you all the higher end guilds only kill mobs to screw people over, and not to have fun while playing a GAME.

Either you are bad with sarcasm, or you just don't like my sarcasm. Either way, yes, I am an idiot, and that statement was wrong.

<Any guild I join>

The Recruiter
Special Abilities: Cut and Run - Every three months, The Recruiter will disperse current member's of Loxo's current guild, assigning them them a new guild tag. If the guild tag check fails for any person, they retire and bug the shit out of me on gtalk to play some 8bit game.
Difficulty: Slightly more bearable with vaseline

LoxoscelesReclusa said:
<Any guild I join>

The Recruiter
Special Abilities: Cut and Run - Every three months, The Recruiter will disperse current member's of Loxo's current guild, assigning them them a new guild tag. If the guild tag check fails for any person, they retire and bug the shit out of me on gtalk to play some 8bit game.
Difficulty: Slightly more bearable with vaseline

hahaha <3

volvov2 said:
Woldaff's crusaders

Great eye of confusion
Special Abilities: You must wipe over and over trying different obscure ways of doing an encounter, (including but not limited to: standing on your head, casters only meleeing, with melee using bows, and drinking a glass of water from the far side of the glass) with absolutely no hints on what occurs in the script.
Difficulty: Easy once you figured out you were supposed to turn off the computer to beat the encounter
Other notes: respawns upon death, loot quick

[sorry if i did this wrong this thread is too much competition for ruin]

hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom