Special edition guild-specific raiding mobs

Draxx said:
Exodus' specific mob:

The American Machine
Difficulty: Impossible because we love the flag and Jesus
Special Ability: Every time Exodus attempts this encounter, he is gauranteed to drop the Archaic frag that Nwaij needs. However, they are doomed to fail because Latten forgets to use "Resistaliance," and real Tinkaa is no longer their main puller. The one weakness to this encounter is political propaganda in the form of terrorist attacks.
Steel specific mob

Any Mob With More Than 0 Adds
Difficulty: You don't even know
Special Ability: Eldorath, can you load wufai?

Brimztone said:
Inactivity - Forsaken
Difficulcy: Nearly impossible(apparently)
Special Ability: Resistance to charms over 100k. When confronted by a raid of characters with charms and no other nice gear, it death touches. The only way to avoid the death touches is to reform your raid with new recruits from a recently deceased guild, farm Upper Thaz, and then get bored and all get banned or quit.

I would have given it the ability to LFG bug everyone in the guild except Alton.

guyvertoo said:
Steel specific mob

Oooh I like this one.

tears of hate

The Master Shade
difficulty: trivial
special ability: is not mentally challenged

exiuv has downs :dumb:

guyvertoo said:
Steel specific mob

Yeah, sometimes draxx just doesn't cut it :p

Steel

Lord Tank'n'spank
Location- No comment
Special Abilities- 50 Megabytes of script that they completely ignore and push through with gear.
Difficulty- Hard as all hell if the 50 megabytes of script werent ignorable.
Ranger Down- That asshole Drello guy

Waldoff said:
Steel

Lord Tank'n'spank
Location- No comment
Special Abilities- 50 Megabytes of script that they completely ignore and push through with gear.
Winner.

Waldoff said:
Steel

Lord Tank'n'spank
Location- No comment

What Brimz said - Drello comment made me laugh.

Woldaff's crusaders

Great eye of confusion
Special Abilities: You must wipe over and over trying different obscure ways of doing an encounter, (including but not limited to: standing on your head, casters only meleeing, with melee using bows, and drinking a glass of water from the far side of the glass) with absolutely no hints on what occurs in the script.
Difficulty: Easy once you figured out you were supposed to turn off the computer to beat the encounter
Other notes: respawns upon death, loot quick

[sorry if i did this wrong this thread is too much competition for ruin]

volvov2 said:
Woldaff's crusaders

Great eye of confusion
Special Abilities: You must wipe over and over trying different obscure ways of doing an encounter, (including but not limited to: standing on your head, casters only meleeing, with melee using bows, and drinking a glass of water from the far side of the glass) with absolutely no hints on what occurs in the script.
Difficulty: Easy once you figured out you were supposed to turn off the computer to beat the encounter
Other notes: respawns upon death, loot quick

[sorry if i did this wrong this thread is too much competition for ruin]
ngl, this is by far the funniest i've seen in the thread so far. the forsaken one was pretty good, but this one owned all the rest.

Waldoff said:
Steel

Lord Tank'n'spank
Location- No comment
haha so so true. Most recent thing I remember with that wasn't a raid but in shadowdale on the council quests. Went something like

Thinkmeats: Wait...you killed them all?
Aisling: ya
Kade: yeah
Thinkmeats: you're not supposed to do that, thats why it was hard. You can heal that thing too.
Seferon: oh

vistachiri said:
haha so so true. Most recent thing I remember with that wasn't a raid but in shadowdale on the council quests. Went something like

Thinkmeats: Wait...you killed them all?
Aisling: ya
Kade: yeah
Thinkmeats: you're not supposed to do that, thats why it was hard. You can heal that thing too.
Seferon: oh

[img-mound of corpses in inner sanctum with sassy 'owned' text]

Back
Top Bottom