Song wearing off messages

kaotikk

Dalayan Beginner
Just a thought, but it'd be great if bards got a message when their songs were wearing off. Just good for like mez n slow n shit. Thnks

I have a feeling a lot of people would get very tired of it very quickly... If it were filterable it might be cool, but an unfilterable message that comes up every 6 seconds would drive me nuts if I played a bard =)

Well, its really good to know when a Mez on a distanced mob is wearing off, So you know when to be prepared for the inc wall hopper.

I'd love to have mez, snare, and slow wore off and not see any other song wears off messages. I don't know if its' feasible though. Right now I think we have a choice of all or nothing. Hasrett's right about grouping though. I sacrificed all my mez wore off messages just to keep my sanity while grouping. (every party member + their pet generated a song wore off message)

That said, the bard class is a coder's nightmare as we tend to break every rule in the book. I'm just happy we work as well as we do. Even if lull..... :censored:

:D

Well, its really good to know when a Mez on a distanced mob is wearing off, So you know when to be prepared for the inc wall hopper.

On live, I played a 67 bard. if the song lands on your target... Be it snare, slow, or mez you have a set amount of time before that song wears off... For mez and snare the duration is 18 seconds. As for slow that lasts one min. What I did when mezzing on live was melee the MA's target all the while twisting my first 3 songs of 4, I would then sub my mez for my fourth. Before playing mez, I hit my last target button on keyboard, start mez song, switch back to MA's target and continue your twistng. If you get a resist message switch back until it lands... hope that helps

I would just like the spell casting window to work right and stay up until the spell is cast. Otherwise I think I am being bashed and start to recast, then my spell goes off and I have to jump to cancel the useless casting i was doing to start another.

Back
Top Bottom