Solosolki

This is sad to hear, and I always enjoyed playing with Solo over the years. Numerous guilds, and tons of fun he will be missed by all.

we should start a SOd gofundme relief for his family. I think this could help them in their time of need.

Gabe will be missed. He was always a great guy to raid with. I will never forget the penis pic...

sad to see him go.

Please someone forcefully retire his character so people don't shit up his image.

sad to see him go.

Please someone forcefully retire his character so people don't shit up his image.
That is the complete opposite of how solo was. Solo gave his info to anybody on the server who asked, even if it was a total random, if anything make the info public..

I didn't know him personally, but our community is certainly diminished for losing someone who was so passionate and giving.

A great member of the community has left us. RIP Solosolki, may you do battle with many dragons, we all miss you greatly.

Always a tragedy when someone who enjoyed his time in/outside of the game so much passes away so young. RIP solo, was always fun talking shit while playing with you.

Solo was a good dude. Had a few conversations with him about life in general. Fiercely intelligent. I am sad to learn of his passing.

Solosolki , A great Hero of SoD and its community. The Dragons Fire burns bright for you sir. R.I.P.

I'm at a loss for words... I hadn't known Gabe that long but I felt like I'd known him for years. Rest in peace friend. Forever #1 wizard.

I read this last night and I still cant believe it its hard to even come up with the words so im going to leave a memory. My favorite memory of him was him forcing me to give him my info, to come back to a new pair of shoes because mine were "nappy". It wasnt even about the loot for me really it was just really cool to me that someone in my guild cared enough about me catching up that he would play my character to help me out. RIP man you will be missed.

I'm going to miss our on going dps competition, aswell as the chats we had about maximizing everything under the sun. RIP Solo

Back
Top Bottom