Slap Chop like you've never seen it before!!!

Morratizzle

Dalayan Beginner
Due to working 3rd shift overnight at UPS I have the "pleasure" of coming home to tons of informercials on TV. One day I noticed a new face I hadn't seen before in the fast, frenetic, cut-throat, seedy underworld of infomercials. That man's name was Vince. His creation? A magical utensil known only as the slap chop.

Many of you have seen this infomercial I'm sure, but have you ever seen it like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA

Pure Win. Laughed so hard...

Edit: No, this is NOT the actual original infomercial. The guy who did the vid just mixed it so well that it really does look like it was intended to be like this. Also, every word in the rap is actually said at SOME point in the infomercial.

Last edited:
some dude ran a chop slap commercial through autotune and added some terrible backround music. Not sure why this is supposed to be amusing :psyduck:

First off, That guy is a jackass. Secondly, The SlapChop is a ripoff from Billy Mays original "Ultimate Chopper". That prostitute should have takin Shamyboys life instead of Billy dieing.....Billy is a way better pitchman. This post is a fail Toss er away.

well

you may be surprised to know that the rap version IS an actual infommercial.

Me and my GF saw it yesterday and we gained new respect for the guy. He knew
how goofy the idea was, and i guess that's part of the appeal and what he was
going for. Brilliant.

Love him or hate him, the guy is a great pitchman. As good as Billie? No.. who is?
But he is definately innovative.

And honestly I hated the guy for the longest time. He just wierds me out like that.
But epic win on the infommercial.. genius move.

Back
Top Bottom