Skill Mods, i.e. Dodge, Block, etc.

Kharras

Dalayan Adventurer
Sorry to keep picking yalls brains hehe. OK...If you increase your Dodge skill to +25 with equip., do you think it would help a WAR's tanking ability significantly? Or is building up a skill like this kinda useless? The reason I ask is because I can get my WAR's dodge +25 by losing like 25 AC. What do you all think?

if thats all you would lose than I'd say you would benefit quite a bit more from wearing the dodge mod items

Definitely would be interesting to see just how much of a difference in tanking abilites +25 Dodge made.

I would think the +25 Dodge would work better then 25 AC, prehaps someone thats good at running test could run this to find out.

Yes, it would be very interesting. Im going to stick with the 25% dodge I guess until I hear evidence otherwise.

I'm not too sure about this personally. I currently have a +20 parry bonus (fomelo says 25, but 5 of those are from an augment, and skill mods currently don't work on augments), and while the difference is noticeable, its barely so. I'm a pretty big defensive skill mod whore, but I'm not totally sold on their usefulness just yet.

Back
Top Bottom