Silver Crown; Jildo's map quest

jdg4845

Dalayan Beginner
this is a quest that startes in everfrost where im given 4 blank parchments and asked to map out different locations in the following zones.The Great Divide, Eastern Wastelands,Frosthorn Coast and Wyvernfang Coast.all the locations where pretty specific and easily mapped except the dragon bone bridge in Frosthorn i spent an hour running up and down in ever witch way trying to get it maped to no avail..any help would be greatly appreciated

Its been forever, but I seem to remember running across the ocean and over to the sandy island in the middle of nowhere to get that map completed.

thx alot thats vary helpful info . I wish i had a loc maybe after i find it ill post it on the wiki

correct it is i tried doing this about 15 times still not the results im looking for

So, you havent gotten the update yet? Have you tried revisiting a previous spot (say the DFS spot) and then going back to the bridge?

I did this quest last week. I ran up the center of the bridge by ew. No lev. The update happened, I think, just as I got on the bridge.

Just wondering if maybe you already got the update and just missed seeing it? Maybe do a quick check of your log file, if it is on and you can deduce what you mapped. If it wasn't on, maybe a gm can help you from the boards or /petition.

A lot of people have done this, and I completed it without issue very recently. That is the only reason I suggest double checking to be sure you don't already have it.

I seem to remember having an issue with this a long time ago, if your still having trouble try removing levitate effects.

Back
Top Bottom