Shedari's Tasks

darksabbath

Dalayan Master
This quest series comes from general Shedari in Surefall. But part 3 seems broken, and while it tells you it is updating your journal, it never actually does put a journal entry in, until you get to the third quest. But once I zoned, it left my journal.
The first task, he asks you to acquire the wraith's scythe, and rewards you with Banded Surefall boots. The second task, he asks for 4 gnoll balm, and rewards you with Banded Surefall leggings. The third task, he asks you to take the balm soaked bandages to scouts in Wbad. But it seems he hands out the quest reward instead, maybe? (Blue leather gloves, 5str/wis, 35hp/35mana, 5 MR, 10CR, +1% crit) Not that it matters much, I searched all over wbad, and found no trackers. Perhaps he means the Surefall trackers in Nbad?

P.S. I thought I saw something about this before, but I couldn't find it. Hence, new thread. Sorry in advance if i just failed and missed it.

Tried the Surefall Trackers in Nbad, even though the quest clearly said WBad.. They won't even slow down for a hail, the snooty wenches. Tried to hand the gloves, and also tried some normal bandages bought from a vendor. She returned both.

speaking as the person who was coding this quest line and gave up, I can assure you it isnt working.

Sorry!!

Back
Top Bottom