Share your funny SoD pics!

I took a few pics for those who missed out on the level 1 snowball fight yesterday in The Arena.

Here's what /who looked like at one point in The Dream while we were waiting for the event to start:

Snowball%20Event%201_zps2palpctz.jpg

And here's what <Team Gold> looked like as we stared down that no-good <Team Silver> (of whom I neglected to take a picture):

Snowball%20Event%202_zpsopvoo0hu.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to think quickly enough to take pictures of the actual carnage atop the platform in The Arena, and the corpses had all disappeared by the time the thought occurred to me. :( It was a hectic free-for-all in which the Troll-heavy <Team Silver> dominated. At one point, a pride of lions was released onto the battlefield, making things even more dangerous. Near the tail end, even a couple Rabb the Rat clones made an appearance!

Here's one last pic I took with the big statue that kept count of all the deaths and victories. He was even kind enough to pose at the exact moment I did for the screenshot:

Snowball%20Event%203_zpst4xm5osb.jpg

I took a few pics for those who missed out on the level 1 snowball fight yesterday in The Arena.

Here's what /who looked like at one point in The Dream while we were waiting for the event to start:

Snowball%20Event%201_zps2palpctz.jpg

And here's what <Team Gold> looked like as we stared down that no-good <Team Silver> (of whom I neglected to take a picture):

Snowball%20Event%202_zpsopvoo0hu.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to think quickly enough to take pictures of the actual carnage atop the platform in The Arena, and the corpses had all disappeared by the time the thought occurred to me. :( It was a hectic free-for-all in which the Troll-heavy <Team Silver> dominated. At one point, a pride of lions was released onto the battlefield, making things even more dangerous. Near the tail end, even a couple Rabb the Rat clones made an appearance!

Here's one last pic I took with the big statue that kept count of all the deaths and victories. He was even kind enough to pose at the exact moment I did for the screenshot:

Snowball%20Event%203_zpst4xm5osb.jpg

those ogre shamans :p:p:p:p:p

Not exactly SoD, but I popped into Live recently to putter around and see how the game looks these days. One of the first things I noticed was how the hatmaking business sure seems to have taken off over there! Here's a look at some of the funny headgear I came across. I imagine we must have access to at least a few of these in 2.5, though of course they'd only work for Luclin models...

Funny%20Hat%201_zpshbyzclpy.jpg

Funny%20Hat%202_zpsfribvwmh.jpg

Funny%20Hat%203_zps508u0obv.jpg

Funny%20Hat%204_zpssfyod0yd.jpg

Funny%20Hat%205_zps7vkk6k32.jpg

Funny%20Hat%206_zpspl08bjyh.jpg

Funny%20Hat%207_zpsoy1hthjp.jpg

Funny%20Hat%208_zpsqj6tja6p.jpg

Funny%20Hat%209_zpsdbqanwne.jpg

I joined a raid in Plane of Frost the other day and found it very hard to take Horshint seriously:

Santa%20Spectre_zpsadtgz9zs.jpg

I had completely forgotten that I'd messed with this model's textures a year and a half ago. Fortunately, he looked normal to everyone else. :p

When an NPC summons a pet, the pet apparently can only squeeze the first 19 characters of its master's name into its own nametag. The only time I've noticed something funny arise from this limitation is in Cesspits:

Cesspits%20Pet_zpsgjxld0gd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom