Share your funny SoD pics!

fuckvag_zpsf175e699.jpg

RIP Cinn.

RIP Old combine icons.

Also my buff order in half these pictures makes me feel bad.

Last edited:
Anyone else agree that the Haegra Malath map bears a bizarre resemblance to one of those plant cell diagrams we all came across in secondary school? :psyduck:

PlantCellandHaegraMalath_zps65c3f23b.jpg

The injustice of Pidgeotto has been been compensated with fame. That really was an awesome dare.

Anyone else agree that the Haegra Malath map bears a bizarre resemblance to one of those plant cell diagrams we all came across in secondary school? :psyduck:

Thinking about it, a cell is pretty much the basis of all life, and Haegra Malath is the basis of Malaths spread around life to odd races project. Coincidence? :psyduck:

I want a dare.

Ikaa gave the best dares.
I remember when Tyrone had to stay in Crushbone as a trapped princess until someone came to rescue him. I think later someone had to be the evil uncle keeping him there. Either way, it was a funny one.

what otcho said about dicks is completely true. admiring it as the superior genitalia is not gay in any way, at all.

I had to get gifts from people to stop being a trapped princess... im not gonna edit or sort them but heres all the screenshots
F4CoB5y.jpg

x7UZhF9.jpg

spt888c.jpg

ktd4fKo.jpg

x4sRuaF.jpg

83RMwW7.jpg

1JxeEFj.jpg

vfJgTSz.jpg

cfNF6J8.jpg

u8fuFga.jpg

B65Rl5c.jpg

BcsSWQF.jpg