Shards of Dalaya Public Raiding system

TapeinV

Dalayan Elder
I wasn't sure where to post this, since it won't be a guild orientated type deal, but if it needs to be there, feel free to move it wherever.

Our first raid will be Sunday, we will meet in Athica by 6:45 PM EST!

http://venerateinc.com/eqdkp-1.3.2/
Public raids are back on Shards of Dalaya. Every Wednesday and Sunday at 7PM EST, raids will be held currently focusing on the current targets:

Master of the Everchill
Gnok the Silverback
Plaguefang
Ancient Wind Torrent
North Dragonhorn Keep (up to and including Zirvane)
West Dragonhorn Keep
Firkaal
Plane of Torment
Plane of Nightmare
Plane of Air
Plane of Water
Misery (including First, Second, and Third Watcher)
We will also help on major raid quest mobs as needed and as available.

Targets will be chosen at 7PM EST depending upon turn out and the mix of classes we have involved. We ask that you do not try to come out and dictate what targets we should/should not hit. Junius and Tapein have been around long enough in order to correctly analyze what targets the raid force presented can handle. The raid will be formed on a first come first serve basis; however, we will shape the raid in order to include the needed classes each time. We will strive for a minimum of two clerics, two druids, one shaman, one enchanter, and fill the rest of the raid with a mix of other classes. If you are able to make a raid but we are unable to fit you into the current raid, you will be awarded with two DKP for making the effort. We apologize in advance if we are unable to fit you in the raid.

Attendance will be recorded at the beginning of every hour. At 7:10 PM EST, 8:10 PM EST, 9:10 PM EST, and finally at the end of the raid. 1 Point of DKP will be rewarded per each hour of the raid attended, with a 1 DKP bonus for staying the entire raid. It is preferred that everyone interested in attending be able to commit to the four hours the raid will last. We will end promptly at 11PM EST unless we are within minutes of an engage to a name. Bonus DKP will be awarded in that case depending upon how long past 11PM EST it takes.

Bidding on items will be done on an open bid system, there will be no "set" prices for items, and you can bid up to your maximum DKP that is currently visible on this site. DKP will be updated promptly within 24 hours of the previous raid. An example of bidding is shown below:

"Tapein tells raid, "<Item link> taking bids now"
"Junius tells raid, "1"
"Player1 tells raid, "5"
"Junius tells raid, "6"
"Player2 tells raid, "10"
"Player3 tells raid, "15"
(Five seconds or so since last bid)
"Tapein tells raid, "<Item link> BIDS NOW 2ND CALL"
"Player1 tells raid, "20"
(Five seconds or so since last bid)
"Tapein tells raid, "<Item Link> Player1 20 LAST CALL"
(Five seconds or so with no more bids)
"Tapein tells raid, "<Item Link> Grats Player1"

Now, if another player decides just to tie, and neither player increases the bid, then those two players will /random the item in order to find a winner, with whatever bid the item was at being the DKP cost. Any other disputes or problems will be handled promptly by the raid leader. Quest mobs will be done at a cost of 10 DKP.

Relic/ancient's will only be bid on by members of the raid who currently have the seeker stone. We will verify a player having a seeker stone by having the correct aug on one of their pieces of gear on Fomelo. They will be bid upon as a normal item with verification of the Gemstone of Insight/Seeker/High Seeker on one of their items.

Certain items - specifically daggers/rogues, bows/rangers, secondary agro weapons/warriors - will be bid upon by those specific classes first. Focus items will be bidded on specifically by classes whom will get the most use out of said items - DI items to wizards/magicians, HI to clerics/druids/shamans, AE to necros/druids - etc etc.

Raid leaders will always be Tapein or Junius unless annouced ahead of time. Any disputes encountered during the course of a raid will be settled in tells by one of the two. Both hold authority during the raid at all times and reserve the right at any time to remove any person from the raid at their discrection.

For the first four raids, a 4 DKP bonus will additionally be rewarded for those whom attend each of the first four raids in there entirety. This will ONLY be for the first four raids. Future bonus DKP will be awarded at the discrection of the raid leaders.

If you have any questions send a tell ingame to Tapein or leave me a message here. We look foward to seeing all of you this Sunday!

This sounds pretty legit I'll try and make it on Sunday. But aren't Wednesday's all you can eat wings at Hooters? I guess Junius will have to lead the raid by himself those days huh.

Widan said:
This sounds pretty legit I'll try and make it on Sunday. But aren't Wednesday's all you can eat wings at Hooters? I guess Junius will have to lead the raid by himself those days huh.

I NO LONGER EAT THE HOLY ALL YOU CAN EAT WINGS THANK YOU.

I can't really even go near Hooters now without thinking about my bowels letting loose a symphony of pure destruction.

Hi, this is Orothin lvl 65 cleric from exodus...I just came back to sod and I am interested in this public raiding. I will most likely be there on sunday.

Tape never disappears for good, He always comes back to harass me with his slightly southern accent ;)

BranFlakes said:
Are the raids required 65, or is there a lower cutoff level you will allow?

Quoting this so it doesn't get spammed off the screen with my nonesense.

This public raiding idea is exactly why I love this community so much. People are basically taking time out to set up raids for "less geared" folks. That is awesome. I am only 57 now, but I would love to join a few once I am over 60.

Thanks for doing this!

Felyn

Yeah same here but if you try registering again with the same name it says the name is already taken, so I assume it still worked anyways.

Lemme see if I have the privs to do something about that, otherwise Tape will do it manually.

Yeah, the email thing is currently kind of bunked, I'm about to take a look into fixing it.

The required level is 65, yes with no AA requirements.

However, if we are super short people and end up doing something a bit easier, we will take whomever (as long as 60 and over) and hit easier targets. I will not gurantee the two DKP for making the effort to show up however if you're pre 65 and wait around...but basically if we don't have enough to get a real raid going, we'll be oocing.

I tried to register on the website, but it returned an email failure when I submitted the request. When I went to try again, I got an error that the email was already being used.

The username I submitted was kieta

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom