Seven Virtues (Euro)

I do excise a small DKP tax from all new members for the first eight raids they attend. It's a hardly noticeable 50%.

Still looking for an really active Wizard . Ranger . Rogue and other dps classes. Other ppl can apply as well for grpage and stuffs.

Caster dps wru really active wiz and mage would be wonderful for raids.

Also other classes can apply for exping/quest/6-mans/lower tier raid content.

We are back at raiding after our x-mas break and we are currently recruiting alot of dps classes and a really super active bard and palladin,

Last edited:
I'm a really active 65 wiz. I play from 10-6 est, been told seven virtues is the only option for me if i want to raid. have a 55 monk and shaman farming plat/doing aas in lasanth atm when i cant find a group for wiz. Let me know :)

Are you a bard or shaman who can raid with us 3 times / week , done all your aas , working on tomes , and are good at pushing buttons ? Then you should apply for us. We are currently killing things in tier 10-11

So about that shaman we still lack a mained one. Have done your aas started on tomes. have like 6k mana atleast and good attitude on working hard to progress your char.

Other classes we seek
Tier 9+ warrior
Tier 9+ Paladin

We also invite european chars into our guild under the friend tag

Looking for a active warrior , monk and cleric for raids. We also accept european players to hang out and exp with the guild also. Contact Dovonix , Jaec , Thorlash or me in game.

Im currently busy with changing diapers and staying awake alot. But the Clan Jaec and hes family is still playing and they are fine from the last time i logged in.

We still accept european players to join our guild for casual/random exp even tho your scrubs with low gear. IF your a cool cat and like to raid alot you should send a tell to latten , jonnaa , jaec or aacav for more infos.

Oh and we kinda would like to have a beastlord for raidings. For raids its really needed that you can use mumble.

Back
Top Bottom