Seven Virtues (Euro)

Seven Virtues are still recruiting all European players if your looking for a home shoot someone online a tell or send me a message over the forums.

We dont have any raid days atm going on but we are planning to do more soonish and therefor our only requirement is lvl 65 to join.

What about other people who play during Euro times? (i.e. 3rd shift workers who play early morning in U.S.)

Our current needs also bump we are like tier 7-10 guild is kinda what we slaughter

Current open classes for raiding

1 SHM
1 CLR
1 ROG
1 MNK
1 RNG

But all who wish to be in our guild for fun grps random 6 man stuffs can apply also.

Sup so our current needs in the raid area is

1 SHAMAN a mained shaman so i dont need to box one.
1 Cleric
1 Pally

Of course we seeking more ppl of other classes to join us in doing exp and stuffs.

So we raid 1pm EST on sundays and then 2pm est on wensdays. In Euro time thats 6pm GMT at sunday and 7pm GMT on wendsday.

So if your a shaman and like to do stuffs trow in an app at
http://seven7motions.forumotion.net/

Banjimen sneaked into my house in the middle of the night and was just about to slip a blade into me when i asked "hey wanna kill dargons instead ?"

He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Plus, I don't care what anyone says, he makes a mean Blodpalt.

Don't worry guys, Nwaij wrote me an advertisement in German so we are about to be completely flooded with Europeans.

Don't worry guys, Nwaij wrote me an advertisement in German so we are about to be completely flooded with Europeans.

So all german players who join sod will recive saur kraut and bratwurst at the closest Lidl store ?

Still accepting diffrent kinds of applications especially from a active shaman !

Back
Top Bottom