Seven Virtues (Euro)

keetar

Dalayan Beginner
Hello we are <Seven Virtues> we are currently the only European Guild at Sod.
We are currently killing tier 12-13.

our forums are http://seven7motions.forumotion.net/

Our raid force are still looking for

nothing really. Feel free to apply anyways if you think you can handle playing euro times.

But we are also looking for more European players who wants to exp with other ppl and we do some back gear raiding so you can get a few loots and if you work hard and is good at pushing buttons well prolly have a spot for you in the progression raid force.

Send a tell to Latten or Jaec in game for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are an euro-time causal raiding Guild with a friendly atmosphere. Atm we doing T5-6 Stuff whenever something is up and we have force.

We searching active, friendly and relaxed Players in euro-time who enjoy 2-4 times raiding the week. Mainly looking for Caster DPS, Tank classes are closed.

U can contact our Officers Opli, Snigeren, Babur ingame or put an application on our forum http://seven7motions.forumotion.net/

Currently we looking for

Bard
Druid
Rogue
Mage

Minimum 150aas and active.

We killing T7-8 atm.

Reactivtion

!! Seven Virtues Reactivation !!

Hi Folks,

Snigeren and Me are looking to reactivate SevenVirtues.

On SoD we Euros don't have a lower tier Raiding Guild so we are trying to fix this.

If you are interested in a lower tier Raiding Guild PM me...

i'd ringer for you guys on thursday and friday if im online. if ya'll need the help.! i got acess to everything:)

!! Seven Virtues Reactivation !!

Hi Folks,

Snigeren and Me are looking to reactivate SevenVirtues.

On SoD we Euros don't have a lower tier Raiding Guild so we are trying to fix this.

If you are interested in a lower tier Raiding Guild PM me...

1. Xuartsiss has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Xuartsiss from the recipient list and send the message again.

1. Xuartsiss has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Xuartsiss from the recipient list and send the message again.

sorry changed it.

Updated about the SK if you love playing 1 alot and like to do alot of exp / raiding / 6man etc you should prolly app just saying

Hello we are <Seven Virtues> we are currently the only European Guild at Sod.
We are currently killing tier 9-10

our forums are http://seven7motions.forumotion.net/

Our raid force are still looking for

Druid
Clr
Dps classes

But we are also looking for more European players who wants to exp with other ppl and we do some back gear raiding so you can get a few loots and if you work hard and is good at pushing buttons well prolly have a spot for you in the progression raid force.

Send a tell to aanallain in game for more info.

Last edited:
Still recruiting more ppl if your European you should join this guild. If your american and can play our times 1pm est and is not bad you should trow in an app. We are recruiting most classes for raids.

Back
Top Bottom