Server first kills still happen

Animand

Dalayan Elder
And in somewhere like Nadox, you don't even have to be uber. No tomes, bad gear, no problem!

Anyways, this is the 7th boss of Nadox, and we killed it at like 4 AM Eastern. Thanks to Zaela for an awesome fun zone.

Nadoxboss7dead.jpg

nice UI, Extremley fun fight probably the best so far in the 6 bosses i've encountered in Nadox. i have even higher hopes for the 8th!. It was nice to progress on "virgin" content. and it was even nicer being apart of "testing" a fight and being part of the group that helped the dev's fix the bugs that were in the fight. But yes thanks for a fun zone!

It's not mine, but I edited the original with some extra stuff. Jadn made the original ScutchUI years and years ago.

I had it hosted, but it was on MegaUpload so there is a problem there. Not sure where to host it now that the government has gone on it's crusade.

The best part is that the group wasn't some Tier 13 group. Sure Oozu and I were there, but there were also 2 people with no tomes. Awesome. <3 Nadox.

Negitive nancy bomb inc!!

You still need relic/archaic casters full aa tank and a group that consists of:
CLERIC ENCH

Don't get me wrong I like the zone a lot to but I guess i"m just bad because I find it frustrating.

The exp is good and on par with what uber tier players get in Iki zones.
The cash loot is bad Was there for about 3 hours sunday morning with 1.2k to split with the group.
(3 hours with only about 3 wipes on Air boss)
The exp is about the same I can get with a good group in Citadel.

Last edited:
My group was the first one to get to the 2nd beacon and kill the spider boss months ago. We had a druid, a ranger, an enchanter, a paladin, a wizard, and a rogue in the group. The wizard didn't have any relics to speak of and was certainly not done with AAs either. You can even live without the enchanter if you have people that can root, a second healer, or a bard. I'm not sure why people think you need a cleric to do Nadox because you absolutely don't.

As someone who just went to Nadox for the first time healing is absolutely able to be done by a druid you just have to revamp your heal timers because no CSI sucks. Not sure how a non relic'd / ancient druid would work but I don't see it being that bad.

Again I really enjoy this zone its one of the few places I can go to exp for more then an hour without falling asleep.

I just wish it was a little more forgiving and mabye started off a little lower in difaculty to get used to things.

When I say unforgiving I mean the stars have to aligh for some pulls. Earth Air, Water,Fire.

Its a very hard zone to get your foot in the door. Every one says you are all at a level playing field and this is not true.

Nadox is literally one of the easiest zones in the game if you take people that think before they push buttons. its also very hard if you don't know the strats. we literally went from the second beacon and then 5 pulls to the next boss. and we died probably 5+ time just getting to the boss. soon as we figured out the strats for all the trash we blew through it in like 10 mins with lol ease. We also had, a not tier 10 tank, a gimpy bard, me, Tarutao a rogue and a cleric. we were'nt a tier 13 grp going in there. The zone is a DUNGEON CRAWL. and its made to make you think. The cash is indeed horrible. but like tis been said honestly noone can really complain about the zone untill you have beaten it!

Do you get anything for beating it?

You get challenge points for everyboss you beat. You use the challenge points to put ANY STAT you want on the bracer and weapon of your choosing from the 1st boss. 5 bosses down is the equivilant of a tier 5-6 item i would say. This knowing that the zone was intended for even fresh 65's to come in and get phat exp together i'd say thats a pretty huge and big reward!

Oozu/cless/tao lets go to nadox on saturday because i havent been with all 3 of you and im sure you guys wouldnt mind a bad enchanter

Oozu/cless/tao lets go to nadox on saturday because i havent been with all 3 of you and im sure you guys wouldnt mind a bad enchanter

dunno if ill be on. when i make nadox grps personally. i /who all friend and pick and choose.

Back
Top Bottom