Seasonal Tokens Disappearing

stever

Dalayan Elder
Since it’s been mentioned in discord a bit but I still see people wondering why their seasonal tokens are disappearing I figured I’d make a post.

As far as I can tell, I’d you’re using an adventure band as a seasonal character to get experience, your seasonal tokens will randomly disappear in various quantities.

A workaround for this is to:
-reclaim your tokens after every session into a physical currency and/or
-don’t use an adventure band

If Cole or someone else wants to correct anything please feel free. Easier to have things in a post instead of typing it in discord for the next person who is going to ask the same question.

That’s up to the dev team. I was mostly posting this so it’s in a more formal place if people were to search the forums in help of their problems.

I was just curious. I'm (fairly) new to the server, started a couple months ago with 2 RL friends. Naturally, we used the adventuring band system to stay together. Most tokens I've seen on a character was 70 something, next time I looked I had like 11. So the losses are significant (as significant as the tokens themselves can be).

Maybe not the place to state it, but it seems... Uninviting (for lack of a better word coming to mind) for new people on the server when issues like this aren't at least clearly conveyed and/or fixed. The season is what, half way over? Lleoc just mentioned that season one didn't get reimbursed, which implies this has been a long standing issue. Would have been nice to have that information.

I also understand that this is ran by a small community, so I'm not trying to directly attack anyone, just stating my opinion.

I was just curious. I'm (fairly) new to the server, started a couple months ago with 2 RL friends. Naturally, we used the adventuring band system to stay together. Most tokens I've seen on a character was 70 something, next time I looked I had like 11. So the losses are significant (as significant as the tokens themselves can be).

Maybe not the place to state it, but it seems... Uninviting (for lack of a better word coming to mind) for new people on the server when issues like this aren't at least clearly conveyed and/or fixed. The season is what, half way over? Lleoc just mentioned that season one didn't get reimbursed, which implies this has been a long standing issue. Would have been nice to have that information.

I also understand that this is ran by a small community, so I'm not trying to directly attack anyone, just stating my opinion.
If you have lost alternate currency, I can review characters next patch vs alternate expenditures and reimburse lost tokens

We did a rolling restart just now, should fix adventure band and alternate currency losses going forward.

If you have lost alternate currency, please post here or let me know via DM and we can reimburse lost tokens during our next patch.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom