Scrap Heap

windows777

Dalayan Elder
Is this zone basically worthless..?? Is the quest's broken? are there any rewards that anyone would use? or is it basically just a zone for slarr or whoever to test some puzzle games? any spoilers would be cool before i waist a bunch of time there... the xp is okay i guess mobs are kinda hardish

I think it is still early for spoilers. I can recommend it as a fun zone for the quest line there and the puzzles, if you like that sort of thing, it offers a uniqie experience in dalaya. It does not seem to be 100% complete but all the puzzles I ran into there are completed and very doable.

Don't think this quest is broken. Of course I have not finished it yet....kind of stuck between 2 deathblow mobs lol. But it is a different zone for sure and a unique quest in game for sure.

Quest(s) not broken as far as I've done it. I know I screwed up my quest flags for part of it (i.e., /cm journal # went to a later part of the quest than I was at and stopped updating), though that resolved itself.

Bumping this - curious if anyone's been in this zone since 2.5 or done any of the quests since.

I think I was but I got to a point where the most obvious answers weren't working. some item was supposed to be in proximity to a mob. all mobs in zone did nothing in response to said item. hopefully that is spoiler free enough. those that have done the quest can probably figure out what I am talking about.

I think I was but I got to a point where the most obvious answers weren't working. some item was supposed to be in proximity to a mob. all mobs in zone did nothing in response to said item. hopefully that is spoiler free enough. those that have done the quest can probably figure out what I am talking about.

This problem should be fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom