Saying Goodbye

grindle

Dalayan Beginner
Well i guess this is goodbye for me ...i haven't been on in a couple of months and tried to login with my new comp tonight and it turns out my accounts are banned and formelo says my characters are gone 8-( .... i have no idea what has happened but i just wanted to let everyone know that i have enjoyed my many years of playing on SoD and i hope that everyone who has grouped with Grindle (55 pally) and Tal-shiar (41 ench) and everyone that i didn't get a chance to group with ...I hope all your rare spawns are up and they drop every quest piece you need on the first kill.. Good Luck SoD

Fond Farewells

Grindle Dance
55 pally

It's likely you were banned for using Macroquest. Read this for more information, or if you're certain you didn't use it.

I haven't now or in the past used Macroquest but after reading the post you linked (thank you for the link by the way) I cant see anyway i could prove my innocence i haven't been on in months so i don't have anyone in game that could vouch for me. I don't hold any bad feeling toward the Admins tho, the only way to really crack down on cheaters is to be brutally even handed about it . Thanks Dinadass :) i love the gunslinger series.

Yours Faithfully
Grindle Dance

If you really haven't done anything wrong, then appeal. You've got nothing to lose.

I sent the email so maybe something can be done ...thanks everyone for the words of encouragement

Grindle

well i sent the e-mail about a week ago and haven't heard anything and i still cant log into my character so i guess that's that . Thanks to everyone who helped me and grouped with me during my time on Sod and i hope you all have a great Christmas and get everything you want :cool:.

Your Friend
Grindle Dance

Grindle....they are very busy...especially this close to holiday. The appeal process might take a long time. They have lots to sift through, and even if they got to yours right now I'm sure it would take a good deal of time to go through logs etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom