SARS melee UI... doesnt show group or mob hp correctly

Lithan

Dalayan Beginner
The target bar is shifted too far right so about 50% of it is offscreen... and the grouplisting only shows the top member, and it's about 50% too far right to see his hp.
I can't figure out how to move either one.

edit: managed to snag and drag them, but group list still only shows one member.

But one more question...

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/Lithan1/untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Appears to be your song bar, how to move it... try to hover your mouse just to the right of it and hold left click down to drag it... i believe that's how i moved it when i messed with SARS

eq000044.jpg

Here's my sars UI, if you cant manage to move the song window it might be locked. You can try right clicking at the top left corner of where it says Unknown spell and uncheck 'lock'. You can also manually change the coordinates of UI modules in your EQ directory the filename will be UI_charname.txt. The sars song window has always been bugged in SoD but I really like the UI anyways. The bug will display 'unknown spell' in an empty song slot but it otherwise works perfectly. Anyone have any idea how to fix this little bug?

The point where you move it is always extremely difficult to find, as it's only 1 pixel wide. I always find it by left clicking at different pixels until I find where the boundary is. I remember there was a way to turn on the boundary for the window, but I can't remember what the tag is in the XML.

Go under your EQ folder and do a search for your char. Should say something like UI_name

Look for [ShortDurationBuffWindow] and make it this position=
XPos1280x1024=1164
YPos1280x1024=1

Now save this and reload SoD and it should be at the top right.

Back
Top Bottom