Sanctum Gear Focus levels

Aulian

Dalayan Beginner
Would it be possible to have sanctum gear looked at? I know at the time it came out only focus 7 existed, but now that we are up to 9+, having sanctum loot drop the same level focus as t6 mobs, and lower than other mobs that are the same difficulty or even easier sames rather impractical. Thanks!

I think an increase in focus level on sanctum gear makes sense. For the most part, the first 4 or so bosses in sanctum were pre-ikisith when 7 was the highest focus level (generally). Now that ikisith has been released for many years and its easier for a guild to get into yclist and spires where level 8 focuses drop, its weird to break into sanctum and get lower focuses. Please consider! Thanks

Hey this seems like a really good idea! Custo hat sould have HI8!

Last edited:
"No focus effects >7 on anything before Taeshlin" is/was official policy there.

so.... that means nerf yclist and spires and a lot of other ikky loot? and all the overworld boss loot, and bloodstorm loot, and WI maps loot, and uh.... lower thaz loot (?)

or update policy w/ a new/better roadmap?

so.... that means nerf yclist and spires and a lot of other ikky loot? and all the overworld boss loot, and bloodstorm loot, and WI maps loot, and uh.... lower thaz loot (?)

or update policy w/ a new/better roadmap?
he meant specifically for prison of admyrzza you clown

i kind of took pre-ikisith to mean any content out before the release of ikisith, not in game geography.

Back
Top Bottom