Safe Point in ToT

If you are talking about the evac point, its not a 20k fall there but the lava (32k iirc) is very close. Also some birds have the bad habit of spawning there for no reason.

no he is talking about the spot where it puts you when you port to a zone that is down.
while on the topic PoT should prob be changed too

Last edited:
In plane of torment if your zone point is down and you want to gate you get sent inside the tower and have a continuous death loop if the event is up.

If you are talking about the evac point, its not a 20k fall there but the lava (32k iirc) is very close. Also some birds have the bad habit of spawning there for no reason.

Not the evac point, the safe point, like Erudin's catbox. It's apparently stuck way way waaaaay up in the sky.

In plane of torment if your zone point is down and you want to gate you get sent inside the tower and have a continuous death loop if the event is up.

Also hilariously enough when you refresh one of the event mobs can punch you in the face on the way to the nexus

Yeah, also if you use /cm refresh in plane of torment and the tower event is up you warp over to the warden for a second (or something of that nature) right before you zone. Caused a couple people in our raid to die others lived without a scratch.

Since I can not change the spot where you go when you zone (And you do have like 10 seconds to get out of there before splat - you guys zone too slow!) I have instead put a fluffy cloud of air directly below the spot you go to. This should fix things.

Since I can not change the spot where you go when you zone (And you do have like 10 seconds to get out of there before splat - you guys zone too slow!) I have instead put a fluffy cloud of air directly below the spot you go to. This should fix things.

Can you still throw spiked balls off it?

lakitu.gif

Back
Top Bottom