Sadri Malath Faction

Why wasn't there a 10 or 20 turn in limit like almost every other similar quest in the first place?

If this happens I hope it's not some epic quest that requires 65+ groups. Especially since it's not exactly a redemption, both of my characters started dubious to Sadri. Vulfwere Fur seems about right, even if you have to hand in tons. Or perhaps add in the equivalent to Tal'yan heads/dwarf essences/elthannar medallions to Warpstone.

If this happens I hope it's not some epic quest that requires 65+ groups. Especially since it's not exactly a redemption, both of my characters started dubious to Sadri. Vulfwere Fur seems about right, even if you have to hand in tons. Or perhaps add in the equivalent to Tal'yan heads/dwarf essences/elthannar medallions to Warpstone.

Well seeing as it really doesn't provide much of a benefit comparatively I certainly hope it's not something akin to elthannar medallions. The previous quests were perfectly fine for what they were, the only real problem being the xp that continued to be given out. Athica gives you a gateneck for being ally. Sadri gives you nothing for being ally.

Make it so the xp stops after 20 turnins but faction continues (like every other one, like pretty much ever) or just remove the xp altogether. All problems except for people being totally kos and getting back faction solved.

There used to be several faction quests for Sadri Malath: Look in the Wiki under "Bounties For Guardian Daluk". Couldn't these be reinstated and just toned down on the XP, etc. Dialogue already exists.

The biggest upside to this faction quest is see is taking some of the vendoring/banking traffic Out of Athica. (Sounds like a movie)

Just my 2cp.

Faldeney

I know bumps are awful and uncalled for but did anything ever come of this =( , so many guildies force me to use this city yet the frogs do not want anything to do with me unless i click illusion: taldorian and benevolence.

I actually know nothing came of this but you know.

I agree. If the original quests had 'too great a reward', lower the reward. Lots of people congregate in Sadri and its one of the few towns with a gate item and w/o faction quests.

I can not emphasis how little time I have to do something to fix this. But I will remind you that the search for new content devs ends in just 3 days! Fixing little oversights like this could be what you do! Why not drop an application today?

Hello
i'm bumping this thread as a friendly reminder that this quest would be awesome if it were fixed.
Seeing as how Iksar and Froglok are likely quite similar genetically, it's a cryin shame they can't do business!

thanks!

Hello
i'm bumping this thread as a friendly reminder that this quest would be awesome if it were fixed.
Seeing as how Iksar and Froglok are likely quite similar genetically, it's a cryin shame they can't do business!

thanks!

Hmmm, lizards...frogs...? one is amphibian, the other reptile.. totally different species! Isn't it possible that frogs don't like lizards? Makes sense to me! :D

Hmmm, lizards...frogs...? one is amphibian, the other reptile.. totally different species! Isn't it possible that frogs don't like lizards? Makes sense to me! :D

Iksars and Taldorians are similar in so far that they are both tasty with a bit of garlic and green pepper. But yeah, a fix for sadri faction would be awesome indeed!

Dang, I swear I set a turn-in limit on the xp for that quest. Time to dig through my old files to check it out!

Edit: Okay yeah, going back through the files, the xp from any of the turn-ins were limited to the first 10 of each. That probably should have been set to 5 on some of them though.

Bumping this again to find out if it has been fixed or perhaps if a fix is in the works!
appreciate any additional info

thanks

Something now exists for this. It's slow and PAINFULLY tedious, and technically part of another quest that should debut later this week, but it does exist. More options might exist in the future, but good luck!

I can't believe I made this thread going on a year ago.

Glad to see something finally went in.

haha. I was just saying it doesn't seem like it's already been a year.

BUT THANKS FOR BEING A JERK, JERKO

edit: also I guess thanks for making the quest, jerk.

Back
Top Bottom