RV neck borked on me

SlicerSV

Dalayan Beginner
I just tried to finish my RV neck today because it turned night time, no one killed the innkeeper yet, and i had a tank available to help me out (I'm not going to go making a wild claim that druids can't solo the thing, they prolly could, but this druid has had a bad time of it)

so then, i go talk to the innkeeper, kill the shadow, loot my key, give it to the innkeeper, she attacks me, me and the tank kill it, and oh my! there's no key or note on her corpse!

the toon this happened on is Yulanaia

the tank who helped me was Ochah (SK, already did it before)

well, i can't be entirely certain, because i went to talk to the crazy lady and she wouldn't talk to me, but i'd tried to start it once before before i'd realized the innkeeper was already dead, and i think i'd already done the crazy lady and the guard captain. i don't think the innkeeper should even give you the option for asking her about unusual stuff without having already done the first part.

tried this to day and same thing happened :dumb: sad sad druid i dont normaly get the people out there to do help me a bit

SlicerSV said:
well, i can't be entirely certain, because i went to talk to the crazy lady and she wouldn't talk to me, but i'd tried to start it once before before i'd realized the innkeeper was already dead, and i think i'd already done the crazy lady and the guard captain. i don't think the innkeeper should even give you the option for asking her about unusual stuff without having already done the first part.

from my exp. that means someone did it or started it already. which screws everyone else if they don't complete it.

Slippers1 said:
I tried this with jaxelthorpe yesterday. Lirra didn't drop the key or the note. :psyduck:

Lirra is the captain in whisperling. :what:

SlicerSV said:
i don't think the innkeeper should even give you the option for asking her about unusual stuff without having already done the first part.

She won't. It's equally unlikely that she'd accept the key and not have the loot on her. Petition and talk to me.

Slippers1 said:
I tried this with jaxelthorpe yesterday. Lirra didn't drop the key or the note. :psyduck:

Talk to Fella again, kill the shadow, and give her the key.

I had the same thing happen on my monk(Aryst) as with the OP, posting here first to see if you want me to /petition it or not since we usually aren't supposed to petition quest bugs :)

ive done this encounter 2 times now and same problem needs to be looked at if you guys can it is definetly broke :what:

I ran through it with my GM and it's definitely NOT broke. I also looked at the qst files and it's definitely NOT broke.

If you're having problems, petition and ask for me and I'll try to figure out what's going wrong.

i had a petition going and gm-kas said it was solved he couldnt do anything to post earlyer today :what:

hey now u didnt get me fixed but u did solve my quest problem by just being there :-( but thanx rab :keke:

Yeah, just did this today and same exact thing happened: gave Fella the key, killed her, and she had no loot. Yes, the quest was started properly with Yekla the Unhinged and proceeded through the captain to the inkeeper/shadow encounter.

Back
Top Bottom