(ruin)

If anyone i played with is still around pm me i have like 60k you can have and if you wanna use any of my chars lemme know. Be a active player not o i log in to cyber with that one guy...

Checking in to the thread. Not playing but I'm happy to see old names! Hope everybody is well!

Safiya here.

I've poked around a few times since the Ruin thing but...wasn't the same. Can't remember the last time I played.

RL has been keeping me pretty busy, I don't often play games anymore. Got married and now have a 15 month old daughter named 高麦. Looks like I'll be staying here in China with the wife for the near future.

Glad to see you guys are all well.

EDIT: We call her Gina

Last edited:
I am still wallowing in misery. I still bleed my best of wishes. I am legend. I am not Will Smith.

/edit :Why did this login and password work 6 years after the fact? Correct answer....I suck.

XOXO

[email protected] to spread misfortune and misery.

Last edited:
Shadamir here, was in Ruin for a bit before it exploded, think when Alazif got banned? And Legacy was only better cause they had the GMs and fight strats =P

I just started up again with a couple pals from p99. Having fun. So much new stuff, its going to take a while to figure it all out.

oh ya, and staff helped me get my broken LoH fixed after all these years. thanks again for that.

Jinxat/praxx here took a stroll down memory lane coming back here and seeing some old names. Reinstalled and logged in last night to feel completely lost. Feels like forever and a day ago playing on this server.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom