Roses of Judgement: The Althuna Quest Bug Thread

the *

Althuna the Healing Hand - was not up as * or regular version (post patch)
Judge Rouf Stoutmane - doe not spawn * after death (pre patch)
High Priest Rodger - sometimes is not up as * (before today's patch he wasnt after he was)
Tracker Vicks Sureshot - after running around I am not sure if ambush is working as intended. I just hailed Vicks and totally ignored the lizards, but you still get the flag.

I swear i shall fix those * mobs once and for all today. I have a feeling I know why vicks bugged out, and will fix that as well.

hey ya again thanks for the fix!
I see all of the quest npcs with * version except
Althuna the Healing Hand is not up in any form and cant continue without that sexy barbarian

Dunno if they are fixed forever more... I have been checking on the Judge for the past 2 days and he's nowhere to be found. I put in a petition as per one of your earlier posts, but I dunno if that will be of any help.

Phoenix Rising

I know Cyzaine fixed that stuf once and for all a while back.( see my previous posts) You do have to wait a few hours for the * mobs to repop. If not get back to this thread.

Thank you again Cyzaine!
Cyzaine rules, Cyzaine rocks, please do not hit my head with your free cinder block.

So I think I have a bug. I talked to Esia after killing some frogs and Newport I talked with her told her my side of the story and she asked for my aug I handed it to her and she said nothing but took it now when ever i hail her i get the same text options as before, I did not get the upgraded aug and all the judge says to me is that he doesn't think I'm a criminal.

I was helping a friend today on the first part of the Althuna aug and happened to hail Vicks while we were in Sea of Swords. I then went back to CoM to complete my Test of Purity, however she's telling me to go talk to Vicks so I can start my work in SoS.

I had completed the quest right up to the Test of Purity part when this happened, as my journal reflects. The journal tells me to go talk to Eisa of the Rose to begin the Test of Purity, but instead she sends me to Vicks.

Any help here would be much appreciated as I really do not want to have to redo the entire first two parts of this quest.

Hey there folks. I'd like to preface this with a disclaimer - I'm just completely lost on this after the Test of Purity.

So according to my post history on my own guild's forums, I have engaged (solo, I try things that kill me a lot) Kiera in SNP and she kicked my butt. I think that means I am on the stage where I chase her down all over the world.

But I cannot seem to get her to spawn anymore - It's possible I am just remembering the spot incorrectly, but I looked all over the city with people with me and no spawn.

The other thing is that I don't seem to have the Vessel of Lost Spirits anywhere in inventory or bank - not sure if that was something I turned in already or what. I don't even know if I destroyed it accidentally at some point in the past - and honestly that is after the new returned items policy change.

I'm really just hoping that someone can look into my quest history (if that is even possible) and tell me exactly where I am or if I am missing something. My quest journal says something along the lines of "Kiera is loose in the world and I have to chase her down." - I just don't remember if I need the Vessel to make her spawn all over the place, if I killed her once in SNP and need to kill her in the next part - or what. If I accidentally destroyed the Vessel somehow, would it even be possible to get it back? I'm pretty sure I did all the crystal ball and such turn-ins already, but I don't know that for sure. The NPC hails seem to lean me towards thinking that I did, but the last time I really worked on this quest was probably over a year ago or so.

Any help would be appreciated. Thought I would try this on the forums before I tried some kinda petition in-game.

You need the vessel in your ammo slot to have her spawn when you run by the location so until you have this you cant continue. This is a quest breaking lore breaking mistake so i think a gm will help you out but tripple check your bags again (have them all open at the same time and check 1 by 1) before petitioning that.

Thanks for the reply, that's sort of what I was thinking. However, the petition system specifically says not to petition for that sort of thing in-game, and to try the forums here first. So I guess I'll wait a while for some sorta response from a dev.

You know, posting your characters name would make hunting down this problem so much easier.

Welp, I'm stupid. I searched harder and I found the Vessel in my bank. My wife is always giving me guff because I can't find things when I search for them in real life, either. Thanks anyways!

Back
Top Bottom