RL Pic Thread ( new one )

JayelleNephilim said:
Well if he is legally blind in that eye he is probably not looking at much at all with it!

It's ryu that is 1 eye blind, and "Shadron" (whoever that is) with hair covering one eye.

Also jay, in terms of recruitment, I encouraged you to app for fusion (your hubby too I think) a long time ago when we did need a magi (and i think your hubby was a druid or something, can't really remember too accurately).

stope21 said:
It's ryu that is 1 eye blind, and "Shadron" (whoever that is) with hair covering one eye.

Also jay, in terms of recruitment, I encouraged you to app for fusion (your hubby too I think) a long time ago when we did need a magi (and i think your hubby was a druid or something, can't really remember too accurately).

There's a time and place for recruitment stope. And it's college

stope21 said:

Yea I knew that. That's why I said I just must suck at making funnies. :(

stope21 said:

My hubby does play a druid (and a ranger). I forgot about that, teehee.

ps: not everyone is so "overly friendly", so don't take the few here to heart, and welcome to SoD Shadron.

I'm a |\|3rD. And an 4$$. And an all-around dULL4rD. Here's my post- love it!

Da Man (Can't hit the broad side of a barn, but u WISH u looked this B4D 4$$)

halo.jpg

Da Monster (A slight upgrade from my pimped Commodore64 of the Live EQ days)

pc.jpg

Da Padawan (A future force to be reckoned with - R0><><0RZ NOGGIN online. Fear him!!)

padawan.jpg

Yeah OK. The RL Bard, Hornist Extrordinair and starving artist. (Hacky pub shot from my Horn Professor days)

post.jpg

Last edited:
Andaara said:
Yeah OK. The RL Bard, Hornist Extrordinair and starving artist. (Hacky pub shot from my Horn Professor days)

post.jpg

Hehe, awesome! The french horn is such a beautiful sounding instrument. :)

ebolamonkey said:
On the left

ronpaul08io1.jpg

Don't lie, we all know your the crazy mexican on the right thats probably in jail right now.

Boxers + Santa hat + Gun + Crazy cackle = Jail

stope21 said:
Don't lie, we all know your the crazy mexican on the right thats probably in jail right now.

Boxers + Santa hat + Gun + Crazy cackle = Jail

Isnt the mexican there jose ?

Back
Top Bottom