Ring 5

Ykari07

Dalayan Beginner
Myself and several others started working on the Newport Ring V quest tonight. We went out to EPL and practiced on a few normal Plague Priests, then we moved in to some inn camp on the north wall. There's a large hill to the east of it which may or may not be relevant.

We pulled the Plague Worshipper up the hill to avoid adds and I used the vial to cure him of his sad problem. He fell to the ground as predicted and we swiftly dealt with the priest. But no cleansed worshipper spawned. The original plague worshipper was still laying on the ground, scowling at us. They didn't respond to hails, they didn't budge if attacked, and if you cast the vial on them again, they just spawned a new priest. We repeated the process a few times, trying to figure out where we went wrong. We initially assumed the cleansed guys were falling under the world due to us pulling them to the hill, but pulling them anywhere else didn't change things. And when an enraged priest actually did fall under the hill, it still showed up on track. The cleansed were nowhere to be seen. I decided that perhaps I was defective and had the rogue use his vial. Same thing.

We gave up after 4-5 tries and left but we'd all kind of like to actually get our rings. We have no idea what we did wrong or if its just bugged. Help?

Back
Top Bottom