Returning player

Thosc

Dalayan Beginner
So I am coming back after a 10 year afk..think the last thing I did was briefly ran around ikisith right after it released...any suggestions on where to get started? I have to lvl 65 toons(mage/monk)

Welcome back! Not knowing much about your toons, how well are they geared? Some quests to look into are the Gruplok faction line to get a Murk gate clicky, working on your Main Quest aug advancing from High Seeker to numbered seeker with the Refuge quests in Dreadlands (which also rewards a Dreadlands gate clicky), and bounty hunting in Thurgadin for some decent armor that can be augged to create tier 8/9ish gear (and can also buy a Thurgadin gate clicky with tokens). Requiem of Hate was released recently which provides an excellent source of expable gear to help bridge gap between new/returning players and end game. Overgrowth was also released and is an excellent source of plat if you are short on it, it can be found by going following the water down to the lowest point near the end of the zone in Underhill (you can kill clockwork in the Overgrowth to get a chance at pulling an Underhill gate clicky from a bag and there's also a natureward clicky ring reward from a quest here). There is also a player made custom city called Zenn Malath that has all the tradeskill vendors day/night, Mansion of Portals, and Gate clicky quest.

Tomes have been fleshed out, I can't remember when the revision happened from Codex of Power, but that's also something to look up if you previously were working on or had completed CoP's.

The Wiki was just changed and a lot of the links are still broken, so below are the supported links to the mentioned things

Tomes
The Gruploks in the Murk to get the Murk gate clicky
The Main Quest
The Refuge in Dreadlands to advance your Main Quest line and obtain DL gate clicky
Thurgadin Bounty Hunting
Requiem of Hate - Item restricted 6-Man zone to help gear newer/returning players
The Overgrowth
Natureward ring clicky
Underhill gate clicky chance quest
Zenn Malath
Zenn Malath gate clicky

Last edited:
Thank you for all of the info..my toons were barely t1 geared back in the day so probably crap compared to newer content

Best advice I can give is to keep an eye out for a Hate group (which is to the left of the Plane of Fear entrance in Greenmist Woods. It'll probably be the best and fastest way to gear up these days. Obtaining tokens with Thurgadin bounties is pretty slow, but you can use them to help fill a gap in a piece of gear you're missing (and the ring/earring seed of health or seed of energy is great to have), and later on down the road (tier 11ish) there is a quest line that gives you augs to fill a piece of Thurgadin armor to create a tier 12-13ish tailored armor piece.

Back
Top Bottom