Returning but no one knew me before

Delvaron

Dalayan Beginner
Hi all I played a little bit many years ago and something made me look up the server again the other day and I downloaded the patcher and played a bit recently just trying to get the ropes boxing 2 characters again on this server. I Play a 65 Paladin and Shaman with around 100 Aa’s so far. With just god awful gear they are named Delvaron and Darrend respectively. Any help on places to grind Aa’s or get some gear to survive and maybe some other players to latch on to would be great. Also could anyone remind me how do you get back into the Dalyan Beginners if I can’t find some other guild to join.

Welcome back! I just picked the game up again myself, though i'm going to be making fresh characters for the new season on Friday. If you haven't read about it, you can find information about it here.

If this interests you, I imagine there will be a good number of players starting fresh toons to partake in the shenanigans, so may be a good idea to join!

If you haven't seen there's a couple new zones called Requiem of Hate (6-man) and Requiem of Fear (12-man) that drop expable gear that will help catch you up to around T5-6 with a full set. Hate tends to be more popular and you can probably find a group for that easier.

Thanks for the replies I’ll try the new zones see if I can get anywhere in them hopefully a group will take me under their wing. I saw the thing about the new way to play in the new season I just worry that I will not play enough to get anywhere with that but if I can’t progress with my other two characters I may roll two new toons

Tried out the requiem zone thank you so much it’s exactly what I needed good exp and possibility of getting some upgrades had to bank a couple of items on each toon but if I can get some of the drops there be worth it for where I am at.

The nameds rust spawn so once you get that down you can get the expable items to drop a lot more frequently. Also charm credits drop off any mob over lvl 52 or something like that... 1k plat for lesser or 5k for greater toward your next charm for each credit

Theyre supposed to supplement the crazy cost of supreme charm but really they just take up a lot of precious inventory slots ;)

They are no drop loots that you can turn onto the charm vendor for either 1k or 5kpp credit towards your charm (similar to turning in old charms for credit on your next one).
Which also do not stack and are infrequent enough they tend to wind up in my bank before i really feel like going all the way to erimal for something that wont actually net me a reward for a really really long time.

Oh and they drop from higher level monsters only. And I usually just kill green stuff nowadays cause I'm salty. Apologies!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom