Resolved

Re: lost bag

Wiz said:
Our policy on losing quest components that make you unable to continue the quest is that if the loss is somehow the server's fault or a bug, you will be reimbursed. However, destroying, trading away, or otherwise losing a quest item in a way that is entirely your fault will not get you a reimbursement, even if it this means you can not continue a quest.

Be careful what you destroy.

This is from the How to Post thread in the quests forum, but I'm pretty sure that this is the policy for all items, not just quest items.

Drotic said:
Maybe not the right forum but need help
I've destroyed a backpack by accident! Been petitioning in game for over 8 hours yesterday to no avail. Can anyone here help me?
Have to agree, I think you are SOL & have to re-gather whatever was in said bag.

That is correct. We do not replace items due to player error, sorry. :(

edit: I can feel the pain of this rule... I once accidentally destroyed a no drop weapon that I had been camping for a bit because I had quick destroy turned on and thought it was a trash weapon. :(

ask alton how this goes im sure you are no where near as bad as him. his combine armor and his hellfire all gone!

Back
Top Bottom