Requiem of Hate

I really enjoy this zone.

Agree with Kedrin, maybe move the zone-out npc to either room left or right at the top of the steps, or bottom of steps if those rooms will be used for the 12-man somehow.

The itemization in this zone is pretty great, the only thing I can think of that is missing besides a 2nd bracer are the effects of searfire and crude earthen runes. You get both of these effects from adept gear but lose them if you upgrade to the hate drops.

For wizard I would think 3% crit > +10 evocation skill, which i think is 1% bonus dmg? So a lvl 35 adept wep isn't upgraded in hate and maybe not at all until you get crit from a 225k charm, these effects being on items from hate would be a nice hold over till the charms are farmed and let casters/healers let go of more low lvl adept drops.

The caster quest wep could drop the +evo and get searfire and probably be a lot more appealing for necros and maybe enc as well who don't use the evo as much.
Band of cleansing flame would also be a nice spot for it, it has +alt for healers but little appeal for the int casters on it.

The new drop rate for armor seems low. I'm still missing 2ish armor drops on each of my toons and they all have 300+ aa worth of farming done in this zone and a good chunk of that was during the prenerf drop rates. I think bumping the drop rate and increasing the amount of exp required to lvl the gear up would be a better solution, so people can get the gear but have to take longer to make it fully powered, this lets them do other things than farm hate trash looking for 1 random drop.

Did relics get removed or drop rate nerfed? They were dropping fairly often but I haven't seen any in a few clears.
Still think bosses could use a shorter repop or a variance, if you don't play in the AM you will basically never see a boss in this zone.

Seconding this thought:
"-Stemming from the above, will the 12 man zone's gear (which I think is a safe assumption that gear will drop) be replacements to the 6 man or perhaps will it be required to upgrade into that? (assuming this can be revealed)"
Would love to be able to upgrade the 6 man drops via the 12 man version, enjoying requiem quite a bit as a returning player. Would be great if these pieces continued to be useful since so much content with better equipment is pretty trivial for a 2-4boxed group.

can the Hate quest staff be made to fit into containers? it takes up a main bank slot for me as it is now.

Late to the party, but want to report 2 bugs:

- One of the arcane eyes seems to drop loot of Ambassador of Bloodclaw, i've gotten his drops of the eyes
- When you logout with a pet it's uncontrollable (and un /pet get lost -able) after you log back in

Back
Top Bottom