Rebirth of a lost Magi

Galdor

Dalayan Beginner
OOC: Been 3 years since I tried Forum RPing, please excuse my ... harsh abilities =P

Gaurdsman," Ye, mu wife wus telling me thut mu cuking wus horrid."

Another Gaurdsman holds his side plates as he laughs at the comical reaction to the gaurd's wife slapping him on the back of the head. Suddenly the air fills with wisps of magical energy and spell howls are heard past the Office of the People new the Bank of Newport.

Gaurdsman," Damn mages at it agian!"

The air once agian sizzles with the raw power that is being spent near the guild and a large explosion is heard. The bank teller steps from his business and looks down the path to see two mages battling it out. One a female and the other a stronger, older, and wiser looking male,"Probly the Mage Headmaster", thought the banker.

Headmaster," Come on, show me that you WANT this!" *he holds a trinket in his left palm as a burst of flames begins to form in the right hand

Female," Damn you! Give it back! It's my mother's!" The younger female mage scowls at the Headmaster and conjures forth a blade of ice in attempts to run down the older Magi.

"HA HA! Your so easily disturbed by your past, There is NO way you can control your powers enough to be helpful to Dalaya and the Prophet," screams the Headmaster over the sizzle of energy in the air.

The Headmaster throws down the trinket onto the pad of grass beneath him and uses both hands as he calls forth the powers of the earth to entwine the female mage in a rooty cage, then with a sudden and unexpected quickness hastily calls forth a rod of lightning that smote the young mage bringing her into the ground with it as it slams into the dirty ground around the guild.

The young mage struggles to her feet and stares with his golden eyes at the Headmaster and recites an incantation that is held on a parchment that was secretly wrapped around her arm. The parchment burns away as the words of magic flare and burn into the young mage's arm. Coming forth is a large boulder infront, beside and behind the Headmaster. The headmaster, stunned by the performance of unexpected power is to stunned to counter the spell, thus giving time for the mage to control the boulders and converge them on the form of the Headmaster.

"Unexpected and well placed, Tweenie, you've proven yourself to me," speaks the headmaster humbly from the boulder's crushing might as his form shrivels and expands rapidly making a wake of energy that destroys the boulders. The headmaster stares at Tweenie and smiles, walking to her, he gives her a small peice of parchment and a the small trinket,"Your powers have increased, and I hereby will notice you as a Mage of the Guild of Mages."

Tweenie smiles and nods to the headmaster as she reaches out and takes the items from him the headmaster places a cold hand on her arm. She struggles to loosen the old man's grip but the cold hand soon turns hot and begins to burn her skin. Ripping away from the old man's grip she rubs her arm and looks in where his hand had been grasping and is stunned to see the family emblem of her mother's Magi Guild burnt into her arm. "You belonged to it as well?"

Headmaster," Aye, I was your mother's apprentice. But that is a story for another time."
The headmaster smiles at Tweenie and bows. Tweenie returns the bow and walks from the guild equiping the trinket around her neck.

"How?" spoke Tweenie to herself in a soft tone. She continues to walk from the guild and past the two stunned gaurds and the banker, quickly vanishing amoung the rest of the citizens of Newport.

Back
Top Bottom