Rathos, sorta back

win1apollo

Dalayan Adventurer
Hey everyone,

Dunno if you guys remember me anyways I was wondering who has control of my character(Rathos) at the moment. I checked fomelo once in a while to see what's goin on and he was tagged with Twilight Underground for the longest time and now he isn't.

Anyways I just want to see SoD, say hi to a few people, maybe get some xp or have a small bit of fun in game. Not planning on doing any raiding though. I bet there are a ton of changes that are worth seeing.

Who do I get in touch with to see my account again? Thanks in advance from anyone for any response.

Oh and life is good, just graduated this past Spring from UC Merced as a Molecular and Cell Biology major with an emphasis in Human Health. Working right now as a tutor, been doing a lot of running, biking and swimming and training for some races. In June 2010 I'm headed to Africa for the Peace Corps as a Biology teacher. That's the gist, I just want to see SoD cause I put so much time and effort into Rathos that I don't want him to just be thrown around.

Rathos

1) I have to figure out how to reinstall everything.

2) I need to figure out how to get my character back. Which admin is in charge of characters? I have my e-mail address attached to the character so we can figure something out.

Welcome back man!

-Zecceriah

P.S. I PM'd you your info, not sure who changed it, but I think I still have the current pw.

Fuck I'm back lol, 2:11AM in the morning and I'm grinding some AAs in catacomb...yeah everyone who sent me a message gave me the same info. Thanks dude! I'll be gone in a week hopefully lol.

hey man its good to hear you finally graduated.
I still remember pvp flagging with you and some other mage and chasing people around various zones.

Hmmm I dunno if I remember flagging myself, was that in the guild Beyond? Otherwise I think the other mage you're talking about is Fighez, he did more of the pvp stuff, I might have done it a couple times.

It was with you, we talked about how you had little time to play due to school. I flagged on naoma and luas and we would run around athica / newport and misc other zones.
Remember how we chased down Nathasar on that raid?

It was with you, we talked about how you had little time to play due to school. I flagged on naoma and luas and we would run around athica / newport and misc other zones.
Remember how we chased down Nathasar on that raid?

Yeah I remember talking about how I had a little time to play and I slightly remember being grouped with Naoma probably in elds or something. Luas is that you heh? Oh wait no its Kariden and Naoma......but the only thing I don't remember is being flagged pvp, I think I might have done it once and a really powerful bard I forgot the name, not Felyn lol, but basically he killed me and I accidently zoned into the portal and bam died.

Back
Top Bottom