Status
Not open for further replies.
Mage spell

I'd like:
64 - Til's Elemental Recomposition 600p
If still available send to Joli

Thank you

Last edited:
11/02/2008 Update, added a lot of spells, reduced prices on a lot of spells. can always negociate if you see cheaper here so feel free to!

wtb

Heya Rara, Unfortunatly I haven't seen you in game for some time so thought I'd ask here. Could you please send to Eeveela all 4 of the mage pets. Thanks! (and dont be a stranger in game wtf send a tell from whoever you're playing these days)

Heya Rara, Unfortunatly I haven't seen you in game for some time so thought I'd ask here. Could you please send to Eeveela all 4 of the mage pets. Thanks! (and dont be a stranger in game wtf send a tell from whoever you're playing these days)

Hey Ee, I've only got 3 out of the 4 I believe, I'll throw in a 10% discount for not having them all and for missing you in game. Trying to farm and Enchanters suck at it so I'm normally on two other characters :(

11/03/2008, more spells added. Hey, it's also my wifes birthday so 10% off if you post before 12AM PST.

Last edited:
hey sent mular

61 - Chokehold
61 - Mana Drain
62 - Blanket of Apathy
63 - Voice of the Ravager

Thanks!

This person is slightly confused about what the report post button is for, and tried to order spells from you with it -

i need this spells

send me plz =)

Ranger
61 - Quiver of Flame

Shaman
61 - Fury of the North

thx

renaria

enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back