Ranger thaz pants

Rurho

Dalayan Adventurer
I have had these pants for a longtime now and they do not work. The effect on the legs is called "predatory instincts" the spell parser says that it increases atk by 70 for 9 tics, instead it crashes you and people around you. I would like to see this item looked into and actually be fixed or changed to something that works. Below are the stats in case anyone wants to see them.

Predator's Leggings
AC:44
Skill Mod: Dodge +10
Effect: Predatory Instincts
STR: +12 DEX: +17 CHA: +10 WIS: +13 AGI: +17 HP: +190 MANA: +175
SV FIRE, DISEASE, COLD, MAGIC, POISON: +9
Critical Strike: 1%

Since there have been numerous threads/complaints about this item/effect, why not just scrap the clicky, saving a spell slot in the process and change the legs to something like:

Predator's Leggings
AC: 39
Effect: Valiance V
Focus Effect: Mana Conservation VI
Class: RNG
Race: ALL

or

Predator's Leggings
Effect: Valiance III
STR: +12 DEX: +17 CHA: +12 WIS: +13 AGI: +19 HP: +190 MANA: +175
Critical Strike: 2%

I figure it might as well be said that the Rogue Thaz bracer has a similar problem I believe, or that it did the last time I tried which wasn't more then a few weeks ago.

Mythryn said:
Since there have been numerous threads/complaints about this item/effect, why not just scrap the clicky, saving a spell slot in the process and change the legs to something like:

Predator's Leggings
Effect: Valiance V
Focus Effect: Mana Conservation VI
Class: RNG
Race: ALL

or

Predator's Leggings
Effect: Valiance III
STR: +12 DEX: +17 CHA: +12 WIS: +13 AGI: +19 HP: +190 MANA: +175
Critical Strike: 2%

I like that idea, and both of those changes look great. I honestly dont care about the clickie as much as having the item being fixed.

Zaela said:
I think I'll just go ahead and do something or other like this, unless somebody stops me!

Go for it, the clicky problem is a code issue so it's not likely to be fixed any time soon. May as well just change the effects on the rogue bracer/ranger legs.

Back
Top Bottom